Paducah Long Distance Moving Companies
While moving may be a little overwhelming, A-1 Auto Transport is here to take that burden off your shoulders. With a well-structured system and expertly trained team, you’ll be in good hands. We handle everything from packing to unpacking and even offer vehicle transport services. If you’re moving to or from Paducah, a local mover will be more beneficial. We are based in Kentucky, and you can trust us to help you transition with ease.
Tips for an easy move
- Make an early start. There is no small task in moving. Everything needs to be done strategically in order to complete the tasks before moving day. Looking for packing supplies, getting your medical records and your kids school documents are some of the things you need to work on early.
- Look for the right boxes from moving companies near you. You’ll get boxes that are made specifically for packing household items. You also need other packing materials such as sealing tape, bubble wrap and markers.
- When packing, start with seasonal items. For instance, skateboards and winter clothes will not be needed for some time hence they need to be packed first. This will create more room for other items.
- Don’t forget to change your address before moving out. This will ensure your mail is forwarded to your new address. Notify your business associates, banks and close people in your life of the change.
- If you have many cables connecting your electronics, its best to take a picture of how they are connected before unplugging them. You will have an easy time reconnecting them when you unpack at your new home.
The benefits of hiring a professional moving company
- They have the right equipment: When you move on your own, you need the necessary tools to complete your move without stress. Since you can’t afford to purchase all of them, you need the services of a professional moving company. They come with the right equipment for the job. Hoisting straps, ramps and dollies will make lifting of heavy items fast and simple. The movers will handle any furniture that needs dismantling.
- Saves time: In most cases, you have limited time to complete your move. Doing things in a rush may lead to broken items or leaving behind important stuff. When you hire a professional mover, they’ll take over the moving plan and make certain that the process flows smoothly. They’ll have you moved quickly and conveniently.
- Affordability: Moving is a complicated process that can quickly run out of control if not carefully planned. There are many expenses you have to consider such as gas, paying people to help you and hiring a truck. However, with A-1 Auto Transport, our experts will visit your home to inspect your belongings and give you an accurate estimate that includes all the expenses.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find a reputable moving company
Check the complaints history of your mover with the Better Business Bureau. The site provides customers with a platform to file complaints against movers that didn’t deliver on their promises. Find out if the issues were resolved before you hire the company. Reputable movers are quick to respond to any issues during the moving process.
Check out the company you’re interested in on Yelp. Read the reviews from past customers to learn more about your mover. You’ll find many comments describing the performance of the moving company. Of course, not everyone can be happy, but a reputable mover has the majority of positive reviews.
Verify the credentials of your moving company with the FMCSA. The agency registers and licenses all companies operating in the moving industry. If you are moving out of state, make sure your mover has a valid USDOT Number. If you’re moving to another city in Kentucky, the mover needs to have a KY 'DMT' License.
- Vehicle transport
- Pet transport
- Military relocation
- Commercial moving
- Residential moving
- Furniture relocation
- Packing supplies
- International moves
- Cheap Paducah movers
Why hire us?
For over 25 years, we have been providing exemplary moving services both domestically and overseas. Our team makes sure nothing is left to chance by listening to you and understanding your moving expectations. We have the resources to make a move progress without any glitches, plus, our customer department is available 24/7 to attend to your moving concerns. Trust A-1 Auto Transport for reliable, affordable and convenient moving services.
Call 888-509-3213 and speak directly to our friendly customer experts. Get free moving quotes by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.