Safe And Reliable Ozark Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Located on the Arkansas River valley is the beautiful city of Ozark. It is a major commercial trade center in the state of Arkansas, as well as a tourist attraction for many. The streets of Ozark are lined with chic stalls and crape myrtle shrubs. The historic quintessential square treats you to window store fronts where you can indulge in the many antique and gift shops. The Arkansas River and Ozark Lake offer controlled fishing and boating activities. The Aux Arc Park on the other hand is a tree shaded beauty that has a playground, boat launching ramps and a camping site. The highlight for any guests visiting the region is the famous arching bridge on Arkansas River whose evening lights reflect the dark waters. With so much to do, we advise clients to consider using A-1 Auto Transport when shipping cars to or from Ozark.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Ozark to Salem||$274||274 miles||2 - 4 days|
|San Antonio to Ozark||$441||589 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Ozark to Omaha||$487||487 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Ozark||$675||1126 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Ozark to Phoenix||$706||1178 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Philadelphia to Ozark||$759||1265 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Ozark to Miami||$780||1300 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Sacramento to Ozark||$1104||1840 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within Ozark
We are a well-established carrier firm serving all 50 states. We however have a unique service delivery method where we take up a focused approach. We invested time and resources in getting to know all communities in Ozark, the road network serving each of them and the various possible terminal points in the city. This way, we are able to forecast the specific car shipping services needed by most clients across the entire region. This is how we manage to offer professional tailored carrier services across every location when shipping cars to or from Ozark.
Auto transport services we provide
- RV shipping: Camping out in the woods with your RV is an experience many outdoor lovers long for. Ozark offers several RV friendly campsites, including the Ozark River Valley RV Park and the Aux Arc Recreation Area & Campground. Should you wish to visit, we have affordable rates for shipping all types of RVs. We are experienced in shipping toy haulers, teardrop trailers, pop-up campers, converted buses, hybrid trailers, motor coaches, folding campervans, fifth wheels as well as class A, B and C motorhomes. Read on our shipping techniques here.
- Golf cart shipping: Members of the Ozark Recreation Golf Club get to enjoy professional golf cart shipping, a service that is overlooked by most carrier firms. Our carriers are fitted with non-abrasive soft ties and industrial strength skids for securing the golf carts during shipping. Golfers get to enjoy convenience when traveling to golf tournaments. Through door to door service, we can ship golf carts from one golf course to another, even if it’s in another state. We transport different types of golf carts including UTVs, ATVs and Go-Karts.
- Boat and jet ski shipping: The boats and jet skis for hire at the Ozark Lake will serve you just fine, but they really would not give you the same satisfaction you would get from your own. We offer to ship yours from any location! A-1 Auto Transport is a professional boat shipper. We ship canoes, catamarans, houseboats, fishing boats, dinghies, motorboats, sail boats, jet skis, water rafts and even yachts. Get all the information about this service here.
Types of autos we ship
A-1 Auto Transport has a comprehensive service mix that is tailored to the profile of all the different cars we ship. Clients get to enjoy professional shipping services tailored for sedans, trucks, vans, electric & hybrid cars, alternative fuel cars, high-end cars, inoperable vehicles, salvaged vehicles and heavy equipment.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Have a spare car key made for the driver before the day of shipping.
- Run a car maintenance check to ensure there are no fluid leaks present, the tires have enough pressure, all fluids are filled to their recommended levels and the car battery is sufficiently charged.
- Wash the car to ensure any pre-existing damage is visible for purposes of filling a car hauler’s inspection report.
- Remove all household items from the car including aftermarket installations like GPS navigation systems, DVD players and external speakers.
- Leave about a quarter-full tank of gas.
- Take clear photos of each side of the car and keep them as a record of the car’s condition prior to shipping.
- Confirm your contacts with the carrier firm.
Why opt for our services?
A-1 Auto Transport’s systems are secured by VeriSign, which encrypts all communication with our clients for purposes of confidentiality and privacy.
We speak app!
You can download A-1 Auto Transport’s official app on your iPhone or Android phone. It is a well-integrated app that takes only a few steps to install and place your order for shipping cars to or from Ozark.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.