- Owosso Long Distance Moving Companies
- Why You Should Hire A Professional Moving Company
- How To Find The Best Moving Company In Owosso
- How To Make Your Move Stress Free
- Why Hire A-1 Auto Transport?
- Our Moving Services
- Contact Us
Owosso Long Distance Moving Companies
Owosso is a city located in Shiawassee County in Mid-Michigan. The city is close to Detroit and other major cities of central Michigan. It was known for speedways during the automobile days of the state. It also has an art culture which was invented and progressed by renowned author James Oliver Curwood. Visit the Curwood Castle and railway museums for rides on ancient trains. Long distance moves require experienced personnel and advanced equipment. Professional movers such as A-1 Auto Transport possess moving experience, resources and permits which make your move swift and stress free. We also conduct vehicle relocations.
Why you should hire a professional moving company
- Insurance: When moving you may break your items or injure yourself. You are liable for the loss since you lack insurance. It becomes even harder if your friend gets injured and they sue you due to the high medical bills. Moving companies insure the items when moving and in transit. All their workers are covered under the workers compensation scheme.
- Reliability: Moving companies work with a contract. They have to show up and provide the service. They arrive well equipped to ensure they can carry out all the tasks that a move entails. They work swiftly and make timely deliveries. Movers need your positive review to earn more business. They ensure moves are handled efficiently.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best moving company in Owosso
Search for reviews from previous customers at Yelp The site has verified reviews from thousands of customers across the world. Search for reviews about local moving companies since they are familiar with the area.
Use the Michigan Movers Association to find the best movers operating within the state. Using members registered with the association ensures you are protected against rogue movers. They also read the customer their rights and responsibilities before engaging in any move. All members are required to provide quality services and resolve disputes amicably before the association takes over.
Check that the mover is compliant with the Michigan Department of Transport. Enter their MDOT number and view their license and insurance information.
- The movers’ resources such as drivers and moving vehicles
- The type of household items moving license
- The company’s physical addresses
- Pending violations by a moving company
Use the Better Business Bureau to check how companies deal with consumer complaints. Customers can lodge complaints with the association if they feel aggrieved by the movers conduct. The complaints are public and displayed until the two parties can come to an agreement.
How to make your move stress free
- Scope the area you are moving to and familiarize yourself with the amenities and neighbours. It helps you adjust to the new environment faster. Remember to document the condition of the house in case there is damage before moving in.
- Enlist friends to help you with packing and loading. Hand them less risky tasks like packing furniture, clothes and garage items. You are liable for any damage hence ensure you are the one to handle valuable items.
- Begin packing a week ahead to ensure you have time to sort your items. Sell and donate those that you don’t need. They only increase the moving cost and reduce your hauling efficiency.
- Keep your expenses in check by acquiring free moving supplies. Get free boxes from com. Clean the boxes and test their quality. You can also use the U-Haul moving forum to exchange moving supplies and rent moving equipment.
- Use trash bags and suitcases to pack your clothes to save on the amount of boxes used. You can also pack books in suitcases and utensils in old wine boxes.
- Change your address at USPS and notify all relevant parties. Update the change at I am moving to notify thousands of businesses.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We involve the community in our functions through scholarships, homeless initiatives and jobs. This has earned us positive comments on Corporate Critic. We have 5-star ratings from several customer review websites due to our incredible service delivery and customer support.
Our moving services
- Storage services
- Interstate moves
- State to state moves
- Office moves
- Full-service moves
- Commercial moves
- Military moves
- Piano moves
- Pool table moves
Get in touch, call us on 1-888-509-3213, or find us at A-1 Auto Transport. Fill out the form at the top of our page and get free professional moving advice.