- Owensboro Long Distance Moving Companies
- Why You Need A Professional Moving Company
- How To Find A Professional Moving Company
- Five Of The Best Tips When Moving To Owensboro
- Why Use A-1 Auto Transport?
- Our Moving Services
- International And Overseas Moving To Or From Owensboro
- Contact Us
Owensboro Long Distance Moving Companies
Owensboro, the county seat of Daviess County is the fourth largest city in Kentucky. It began reconstructing itself from a sleepy industrial town into a manufacturing giant in the 20th century. Owensboro underwent changes to develop a steel manufacturing company, wagon engineering company and tobacco processing plants. The proximity to Indiana and Ohio provided a ready market which boosted the population and industrial growth. Owensboro was recognized as an All American City in 2013. It also has the best recession busting factors among the cities of Ketucky. Move to Owensboro and view the museums of fine art and science. There are over ten annual festivals and events which attract mammoth crowds. The city is also home to famous actor Jonny Depp. A-1 Auto Transport has the most reliable moving and vehicle relocation services.
Why you need a professional moving company
When moving, you often deal with heavy items like refrigerators, king size beds and L-couches. These items pose great risks when being handled by inexperienced personnel. In case a single mistake occurs, it can result to personal injury. You can break a limb or lacerate your skin.
Moving also involves working for long hours. Most people aren’t accustomed to working for long hours without breaks. You become tired and begin being clumsy. You can easily slip and injure yourself when loading items.
Some injuries may be permanent. Dealing with heavy items is a known cause of back and knee aches. In case your friend gets injured when handling your move, you are liable for their medical bills. They may also decide to sue you for additional compensation.
Professional movers provide various options for each move. If you need to move in a few days, a moving company will take care of it. They have standby teams that can be assembled and conduct a satisfactory move.
If you are downsizing and have no place to store the extra items, movers have you covered. They have warehouses located across major metros in Kentucky. They are manned by professional personnel and are easily accessible.
When formulating your budget, movers provide a binding 10% binding or non-binding estimate. This means you have an option of choosing the best payment policy before signing the agreement.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find a professional moving company
Ask for suggestions from coworkers and friends. Use sites like Mymovingreviews.com to analyze previous customer reviews.
The American Movers and Storage Association has the best interstate moving companies. They educate the public about the moving process and can recommend the best moving company. Use the International Movers Association for the best international moving companies.
Enter the USDOT number at FMCSA to verify the company’s experience, safety rating and pending violations. Any mover with a safety rating of less than 95% is to be avoided. Remember to check on the consumer complaints history to view how movers handle disagreements.
Five of the best tips when moving to Owensboro
- Visit the offices of your desired moving company and verify their experience and equipment.
- Scale down your move by vending items which you no longer use. They reduce the space in your new premises and increase the moving cost. Alternatively, you can pack the items and call Goodwill for a pick-up.
- Reduce the moving cost by renting moving equipment from U-Haul. They have equipment like trolleys and ramps at subsidized prices. These items are constantly rented out, ensure you book them weeks in advance. Their customer moving forum also has the best moving and packing tips.
- Have a check list that notes all items being packed in the boxes. Label the boxes clearly and use huge labels for delicate items. You can also use similar coloured boxes to pack items from a common room. It comes in handy when unpacking.
- Ensure nothing has been forgotten. Conduct a final sweep of the house and make sure you have a copy of the mover’s inventory.
Why use A-1 Auto Transport?
We have earned 5star ratings and positive remarks from Transportreview.com due to our superb services. Integrating sustainable environmental practices in our business model shows our concern for environmental restoration. We have a distinguished Smart Way Programme record by the Environmental Protection Agency.
Our moving services
- Affordable long distance moves
- Piano moves
- Pool table moves
- State to state moves
- Residential relocations
- Pet transport
- Storage services
- Office moves
- Cheap Owensboro movers
International And Overseas Moving To Or From Owensboro
Long distance projects aren't always much more complicated. However, if you don't know what you're doing, you can easily run into trouble. Every day, people and objects are denied access to various countries.
Your belongings may be denied too if you lack the correct documents. Failing to properly clean your car can also get it sent back. Since each country may have different regulations, it can be easy to make mistakes.
If you don't want to risk wasting more time on an already lengthy project, contact A1 auto transport now. We'll ensure a successful move.
Would you love an exciting moving experience? Call us on 1-888-509-3213 or find us at A-1 Auto Transport. Please fill out the form at the top of our page and get free professional advice and a moving quote.