Overland Park Long Distance Moving Companies
Whether you are moving to a better house or office, for further studies, relocating to be with your sweetheart, looking for a more rewarding career, or taking up a new post overseas, moving is a stressful undertaking. The great news is that professional moving companies give the much-needed moving help to make the process comfortable and affordable. A-1 Auto Transport Inc is the favorite choice for people moving to or from Overland Park, Kansas.
We are an experienced and highly reputable global mover that operates countrywide including Alaska, Hawaii, and worldwide. A-1 Auto Transport Inc offers you moving advice, plans, packs, loads, and moves all your possessions. We also unload, unpack, and organize your new house. Moreover, we offer moving storage and auto transport services.
Tips on how to make your move easier
Here are some insider tips to help you organize for a comfortable move.
- Prepare early: Relocating across state lines has a long and challenging process and it is important to start in advance. You should also make sure you are well informed on your intended location especially about the cost of moving, the real estate market, the jobs market, schools, security, the social scene, recreational activities, etc. You can get this information online and also contact a reliable local real estate agent to arrange a new house for you. Decide on your moving date and reserve your seat with your professional mover early enough.
- Design a moving plan: Moving is a complex project and you will require an excellent plan to organize the effort and surmount any hurdles that might come along. Make a master plan starting with the main objectives of financing the move and packing the bulky and heavy articles, down to the nitty-gritty details. You will find the to-do list the best organizational tool because it enables you to develop a comprehensive plan. It is essential to involve all members of your household in the planning effort to ensure the interests of all the stakeholders are addressed.
- Use a professional mover in Overland Park: Relocating is expensive, so dispose of your old clothes, equipment, furniture, and non-essential belongings to lower the cost of moving. Did you know you can claim a tax deduction if you donate them to charity? Discuss your moving needs with your mover because they can help you with everything and make the process easy, quick, and cost effective.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company
The truth is that you will need professional competence, experience, and federal authorization to make an interstate move and this can prove to be a tall order. A professional mover is an authorized long distance mover and will relocate you quickly, securely, and cheaply.
How to find the best moving company
Ensure you entrust your possessions to an experienced moving company.
- Get established movers: You could ask the American Moving and Storage Association and/or other movers associations for names of notable members. You could also get referrals and search on the net.
- Screen the companies: Ensure their licenses and insurance are in compliance. Investigate their pasts and read the comments sections on consumer reviews online. Check out their websites and visit the offices in Overland Park to inspect the equipment and customer service.
- Moving cost: Contact about 5 companies for a proposal in writing. They should provide a binding estimate because it indicates the highest price for moving your property.
- Choose your mover: Examine the rates and hire the mover that suits your needs.
Our moving services
We handle all moves in Overland Park, state to state moves, coast to coast moves, and international moves.
We help with:
- Auto Transport
- Pet Transport
- Military Moves
- Government Moves
- Apartment Moves
- Corporate Moves
- Office Moves
- International Moves
- College Moves
- Vacation Moves
- Cheap Overland Park movers
International And Overseas Moving To Or From Overland Park
While we don't encourage rash decisions, it's important to book an overseas moving project at least a few weeks before the due date. The company's staff will likely need this time to organize it. Remember that late notices bring late notice fees.
You may also need to provide some documents for your property to pass the border. Our staff will inform you what to prepare. Smaller items will have to be packed and organized. If it’s too much work to do it yourself, we can take care of it. Our staff can assist with the heavy lifting too if you require it.
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
We are a name you can depend on in the moving business. With a wealth of experience spanning over 20 years and 5-Star ratings on online consumer reviews, A-1 Auto Transport Inc is a customer-focused shipper with offices, experienced staff, storage facilities, specially designed vehicles and the proper equipment in cities and metros around the country and globally. We provide an unmatched moving experience at a pocket-friendly price.
Make the shift Now
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com