- Where Can I Find Out Of State Movers Near Me?
- Cheap Moving Rates & Time To Move Examples
- Benefits Of Hiring An Out Of State Moving Company
Where Can I Find Out of State Movers Near Me?
Moving is always a challenge, and that’s even more the case when you’re moving to a new state. Moving to a new city within your state isn’t exactly a stress-free event in most cases either, but it usually boils down to hiring a mover or renting a truck yourself and making a day out of getting situated in your new city. With an out of state move, you’re dealing with getting familiar with new surroundings, getting situated in your new home, and finding out what your new life will be like. Finding a good company to help you with an out of state move often comes down to a scatter shot approach of searching for long distance movers online, but in most cases, you’re better served by seeking out a long distance moving company near you that provides out of state moving services.
Finding a moving company near you, even for an out of state move, makes the entire process run more smoothly for several reasons. Not only are the easier to find and get an accurate feel for their services, but it’s also much easier to communicate with a company that has an office in your area. In a best case scenario, a moving company near to you will also have offices in the city and state that you’re moving to, for the same reason. If, for some reason, you are unable to get through to a moving company you’re using, you can always pop into their office and talk to someone face to face, rather than have to deal with a company that doesn’t have a presence in your current city or state.
Cheap Moving Rates & Time To Move Examples
|To / From||Distance||Cost (2 BR)||Cost (3 BR)||Cost (4 BR)||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Atlanta, GA to Kirkland, WA||2174 miles||$3,913 – $5,000||$5,652 – $6,956||$7,391 – $8,696||6 - 8 days|
|Berryville, VA to Lapeer, MI||387 miles||$2,469 – $3,104||$3,573 – $4,783||$4,783 – $6,988||3 - 5 days|
|Payson, AZ to La Marque, TX||1012 miles||$3,098 – $4,013||$4,827 – $6,557||$6,557 – $9,526||4 - 6 days|
|Northampton, PA to Santee, CA||2337 miles||$4,706 – $6,123||$7,459 – $10,006||$10,006 – $14,690||6 - 8 days|
|Ardmore, OK to Canton, CT||1419 miles||$2,979 – $4,041||$4,983- $6,987||$6,987 – $10,666||4 - 6 days|
|Dickinson, ND to Garland, TX||1017 miles||$3,207 – $4,126||$5,043 – $6,679||$6,679 – $9,761||4 - 6 days|
|Wilmington, DE to Ocean, NJ||87 miles||$1,922 – $2,393||$2,817 – $3,722||$3,722 – $5,361||2 - 3 days|
|Los Angeles, CA from Bellevue, NE||1604 miles||$2,887 – $3,528||$3,849 – $4,330||$5,132 – $5,934||5 - 7 days|
|Rochester, NY to Kalamazoo, MI||408 miles||$734 – $938||$1,060 – $1,305||$1,387 – $1,632||3 - 5 days|
|Horse Cave, KY to Aspen, CO||1143 miles||$2,514 – $3,434||$4,253 – $5,994||$5,994 – $9,185||4 - 6 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and other factors.
A-1 Auto Transport is a long distance, nationwide moving company with offices in every major city across the United States. Whether you’re moving to a neighboring state, or one across the country, we are here to help! Call us today at 888-241-3110 if you have questions about out of state moving, or if you’d like a FREE instant price quote today! Our staff are available seven days a week and all estimates are 100% FREE of charge! No payment or commitment required!
Benefits of Hiring An Out of State Moving Company
Some local moving companies in your area may offer out of state or long distance moving as part of their service package, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that they have the manpower, equipment, or experience to handle the job effectively. Here are some of the reasons hiring an experienced out of state moving company can benefit you.
- More time to focus on other aspects of moving like organizing the transfer or utilities, bills, schools, medical records and other time sensitive aspects of moving to a new state.
- Hiring an experienced professional mover helps alleviate some of the stress of moving, especially when you’re confident that everything will be handled without any issues.
- It saves you time and work on both ends of your move so you don’t have to worry about lifting and moving all your furniture, or returning a rented truck.
- Insurance coverage is included when you hire an out of state moving company so you can rest assured that everything will arrive in good condition, and that you’ll be covered in the event that there are any damages along the way.
- Moving companies can provide all the necessary supplies and moving equipment required for your move. No need for last minute trips to get more tape, boxes, or rent needed equipment to move your heavier furniture.