Safe And Reliable Otsego County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Otsego County is located in the northern region of the Lower Peninsula of Michigan. A-1 Auto Transport, a top Michigan auto transporter provides the services of shipping cars to or from Otsego County. Our common destinations in the county include the city of Gaylord, and Dover, Bagley, and Otsego Lake townships.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Otsego County to Minneapolis||$421||562 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Otsego County to New York||$627||836 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Otsego County to Kansas City||$629||839 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Memphis to Otsego County||$639||852 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Boston to Otsego County||$672||896 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Houston to Otsego County||$841||1402 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Otsego County to Miami||$956||1594 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Otsego County to Los Angeles||$1176||2352 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Vehicle transportation services in Otsego County
We provide the following services in Otsego County:
- Intrastate car transportation: We offer excellent car transport services in the state of Michigan. Our recent customers in Otsego County required car transportation to and from locations such as Grand Rapids, Warren, Dearborn, and Detroit.
- Interstate car shipping: We also ship to and from locations all over the country. Our previous customers in Otsego County required car shipping services to and from locations in states such as New York, California, Texas, Illinois, and Virginia.
- Enclosed and open transport: Enclosed transport is more expensive than open transport as it protects your car from road debris and harsh weather conditions.
- Door-to-door and terminal shipping: The cheaper option of these two is terminal shipping. It involves you picking or dropping your car at any of our shipping terminals.
- Expedited shipping: With this service we can start the shipping as soon as tomorrow. Your car is headed for its destination immediately after pickup.
The cost of shipping cars to or from Otsego County
The cost of shipping cars is largely dependent on the shipping distance, route, and the weight of the car. Generally, it costs between $0.5 and $1.5 per mile to ship a mid-sized car. Other factors influencing the cost are the method of shipping and the method of pickup and delivery. For an accurate cost estimate, request a quote from us; it is free and non-obligatory. Meanwhile, check what our previous customers paid for different shipments on this page.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click Here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Why choose us?
There are many reasons why we are your best choice in Otsego County. Mainly:
- We have over two decades of experience. During this time, we have learned the best shipping techniques and know how to tackle the challenges that come up during the shipping process.
- We are affordable, which you can prove by comparing our quotes with quotes from our competitors.
- We deliver cars on time. We ship within the state of Michigan within a week and to most out of state locations in two weeks.
- With us, your car is in safe hands. Visit this FMCSA website to view our safety records.
- We ship all types of vehicles.
- We maintain regular communication throughout the shipping duration.You can track the progress of the shipment with our satellite tracking system.
Call us today
We have been shipping cars to or from Otsego County for over two decades. We have so many repeat customers in the region because of our affordable, yet quality, transport services. So, call us today to book our services. The first step to this exciting experience is requesting a free quote on this page.
Zip codes included in Otsego County
- 49730 Elmira
- 49734 Gaylord
- 49735 Gaylord
- 49751 Johannesburg
- 49795 Vanderbilt
- 49797 Watersmeet
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Elmira - Otsego, Michigan (MI) 49730
Our Services and Information
🇺🇸 Alba - Antrim, Michigan (MI) 49611
🇺🇸 Bay Shore - Charlevoix, Michigan (MI) 49711
🇺🇸 Mackinaw City - Cheboygan, Michigan (MI) 49701
🇺🇸 Frederic - Crawford, Michigan (MI) 49733
🇺🇸 Alanson - Emmet, Michigan (MI) 49706
🇺🇸 Acme - Grand Traverse, Michigan (MI) 49610
🇺🇸 Kalkaska - Kalkaska, Michigan (MI) 49646
🇺🇸 Cedar - Leelanau, Michigan (MI) 49621
🇺🇸 Atlanta - Montmorency, Michigan (MI) 49709
🇺🇸 Elmira - Otsego, Michigan (MI) 49730
🇺🇸 Higgins Lake - Roscommon, Michigan (MI) 48627
🇺🇸 Traverse City - Grand Traverse, Michigan (MI) 49684
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September2017 - August