Safe And Reliable Otero County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport is the most reliable shipping partner when it comes to shipping cars to or from Otero County. We offer specialized auto hauling services to our customers in Otero County in New Mexico. We are one of the largest U.S. based auto shippers with terminals and offices all over the country and overseas. With over 25 years of experience, we have mastered every technique there is when it comes to shipping cars. We offer fast, reliable and on-time shipping that always leaves the customer satisfied and willing to come back.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Otero County to Albuquerque||$264||264 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Phoenix to Otero County||$391||522 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Otero County to Cheyenne||$526||702 miles||3 - 5 days|
|New York to Otero County||$662||1104 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Otero County to Sacramento||$766||1277 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Bismarck to Otero County||$775||1293 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Otero County to Indianapolis||$800||1334 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Miami to Otero County||$1128||1880 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to and from Otero County
Owing to our vast experience, we have perfected shipping cars to Otero County. Whenever a client has a complaint, we follow it up and ensure that it has been solved. Our roadmaps are always updated in line with the infrastructural developments happening in Otero County. We always find the most convenient routes to use in transporting the cars.
We also ship to or from its neighbors Dona Ana County to the west, Sierra County to the northwest, Lincoln County to the north, Chaves County and Eddy County to the east, Culberson County-Texas to the southeast, Hudspeth County-Texas to the south and El Paso County-Texas to the southwest.
Current seasonal discounts and offers
We offer discounts and offers to most of our customers all year round. Here's a list of customers who qualify for our price breaks.
- Military: We are proud supporters of our service men and women who help protect our homeland. It is because of their sacrifice that we get the opportunities to live our lives freely and without fear. We offer discounts to all branches of the armed forces whether active or retired.
- Students: Nobody appreciates price breaks more than students. If you need your vehicle shipped to your local college in your home area or a university across states, we will do it. It is safer to ship your car than drive it across roads that you aren't familiar with.
- Seniors: Seniors normally have a fixed income so we try and save them money by offering them discounts.
- Snowbirds: Snowbirds flock to warmer parts of the county during winter. We make sure there are sufficient numbers of carriers running from north to south to cater for our clients on these routes.
If we have never shipped your car, then you qualify for this discount. We try and make the experience for first time shippers as smooth and affordable as possible. Other people who qualify for discounts and offers include those taking advantage of the seasons, people booking our services online and multi-car shippers.
Choose A-1 Auto Transport!
Zip codes included in Otero County
- 88310 Alamogordo
- 88311 Alamogordo
- 88314 Bent
- 88317 Cloudcroft
- 88325 High Rolls Mountain Park
- 88330 Holloman Air Force Base
- 88337 La Luz
- 88339 Mayhill
- 88340 Mescalero
- 88342 Orogrande
- 88344 Pinon
- 88347 Sacramento
- 88349 Sunspot
- 88350 Timberon
- 88352 Tularosa
- 88354 Weed
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.