Ormond Beach Long Distance Moving Companies
The city in Volusia County has roughly 40,000 residents. Ormond Beach is home to the popular Tomoka State Park. The park has some of the best boating and camping facilities in Florida. The town has several beachfront parks and botanical gardens that enhance the natural view of Ormond Beach. There are several corporations in downtown Ormond Beach that hire hundreds of locals. The city has some of the best beaches in the county. People move for relationships, employment or vacation in town. A-1 Auto Transport handles all moving requirements and car shipping services in Ormond Beach.
Why you need a professional moving company
- Speed: Professional movers work swiftly with little supervision. They always accomplish the assigned task on time. They have mastered the craft of moving items. They understand what to load, how to load and when to load efficiently.
- The right equipment: They have tools that can move large pieces of furniture and carry heavy items for long distances. They possess packing material that has been tested not to compromise on quality. They also have a workforce that is well-trained and skilled.
- Avoid accidents: Moving involves lifting of heavy items and accidents may occur. This can be avoided by the hiring professional movers that have adequate experience.
- Straight to the point: Professional movers give you cost estimates for the entire moving process which enables one to plan and budget their expenses. This ensures you are not surprised by the cost of moving.
- Value for money: With professional moving services you value for your money. The services are fairly charged and done to your liking. Some companies offer special discounts to unsatisfied customers.
- Insurance: Insurance is provided which covers accidents during moving. They offer a valuation replacement plan for items damaged during transit. When you conduct a self-move, you are susceptible to loss and the replacement cost will be on you.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to perform an ideal move
- Make a list of items to be moved and those you can purge. Let go of unwanted items, donate them or have a yard sale to avoid filling up your new premises with unnecessary items.
- Organize your packing. Items from different rooms should be in different boxes. Use colored labels for easy identification.
- Make sure your possessions are packed days before you contact the movers.
- Hire a moving company to assist you with moving and make sure you have done proper scrutiny of the moving company.
- Pack an overnight bag to use on arrival at the new house. Ensure it contains toiletries, clean clothes, and kitchen appliances.
- Take stock of your items during loading and unloading. Use an inventory that notes the weight and number of items in each box.
A reliable moving company
To find a reputable moving company, one has to perform critical and analytical research. Here are some pointers:
- Get the cost estimates from several companies and make a comparison. This is done to provide a favorable cost estimate of the entire moving process.
- Verify the license of the moving company. Check whether it is compliant with the federal regulations on safety and reliability. Check for the USDOT carrier number.
- Check for customer reviews and ratings at Yelp.
- Review the complaints history at BBB and see how responsive the company was.
- Check the degree of consistency in performance. A consistent company has favorable reviews year in, year out.
- Check the years of experience; the longer the period of doing business the better.
Why use A-1 Auto Transport?
We have a presence in all the 50 states and overseas territories. This has enabled us to deliver local and international moves while adhering to quality standards for every move. We have financial packages tailored to suit your needs. Our customers can pay the full amount or subsequent payments until finalization.
Our customer testimonials page is open for review by all customers. We have favorable reviews from satisfied customers and queries from potential ones. The number of referrals and repeat business we get prove we always exceed our customer expectations.
Our moving services
- College moves
- Apartment relocations
- Office moves
- Door to door relocations
- Bulky and specialized furniture moves
- Vacation moves
- Pet transport
- Military moves
- Residential moves
- Full moving services
- Cheap Ormond Beach movers
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.