Moving To Or From Oregon State University
Moving has long been considered a challenging task by most people. Furthermore, the prospect of moving has been said to induce stress just as much as a divorce would. However, the good news is that moving is a process which can be planned for and anticipated, therefore countering any negative emotions associated with it. In fact, once you master the art of moving, it will become a breeze every time you need to move. Your student move to or from Oregon State University is the first of many such moves you will be making throughout your entire adult lifetime. It is said that the average American adult will move once every 6 years! Therefore, we are here to ensure that you master moving from the get-go. Our company has been moving folks all over Oregon and the entire country with great success. We, therefore, believe that your student move will be no different when you let us handle it.
Tips for a smooth student move
Moving as a student can be made easier by following these moving tips.
- Budget: Moving is an expensive venture, one that you need to plan for. Write down all your anticipated moving costs and come up with an estimated budget. This figure should be a rough estimate, but one that will be a sufficient guide.
- Save: Once you have a budget, it’s wise to start saving up for your move. Not only will this save you from going into any kind of debt, you will also be able to afford an easier move without cutting corners or costs.
- Plan to hire a moving company: A moving company is the best solution to a stress-free move. As you budget, ensure that you include the cost of hiring a moving company to take charge of the entire move.
Benefits of hiring a professional moving company
When you hire a professional moving company, you are sure to enjoy benefits such as the ones listed below.
- Safety of your belongings: A professional moving company trains all their moving crews on how to handle different items to reduce the incidence of loss or damage. In case this happens, however, they will extend their insurance to your items.
- Saves you money: While paying for a professional moving company may be a great investment, it eventually pays off in the end. You will save on the cost of buying moving boxes and supplies that may end up being wasted or left over. Furthermore, you will eliminate the need for multiple trips.
- No heavy lifting for you: Heavy lifting is one of the most tedious and dangerous tasks during moving. Once you hire the professional movers, you won’t have to put yourself in harm’s way as the moving crews will handle all this.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Tips for hiring a professional mover
When you want to hire a professional mover, there are various aspects to consider. These are;
- Length of operation: Find out how long the mover has been in business. The longer their existence, the easier it is for you to trust that they know what they are doing. Experience is one of the greatest selling points for a good mover.
- Their location: You want to go for a local moving company. Not only will you be able to access their offices for a quick audit, they will also be able to provide you with their services with great ease.
- Licensing and credentials: Find out if the moving company has all the correct licenses and credentials that are needed for them to operate. You can do your own background checks on the database of the U.S. Department of Transportation just to verify.
A1 Auto Transport Inc moving services
We have a wide array of moving services which include local moving, long distance moving, nationwide and international moving services. Moreover, we offer furniture disassembly and reassembly, moving labor for hire, professional moving estimates, packing and unpacking services, loading and offloading services, access to affordable moving companies, cheap cost of moving, auto transport as well as clean and secure moving storage.
Benefits of using our moving services
We are a fully fledged, licensed and insured moving services provider with over twenty years experience in the moving industry. Additionally, we are members of the American Moving and Storage Association as well as the ProMover. Furthermore, our rankings on the Better Business Bureau have remained consistent over the years.
Contact us today
You can reach us via 888-509-3213 for all your moving needs and queries. You may fill out the form at the top of this page and we shall be in touch with you as soon as possible.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.