- Moving To Or From Oregon Institute Of Technology (Oregon Tech Or Oit)
- Tips On How To Make Moving To Or From Oregon Tech Easier
- Why You Need A Professional Moving Company For Your Oregon Tech Move
- How To Find The Best University Moving Company
- Our Moving Services
- Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
- Visit Us Today
Moving To Or From Oregon Institute of Technology (Oregon Tech Or OIT)
Looking for a public polytechnic university in the Northwestern US? Join the Oregon Institute of Technology (Oregon Tech) located in Oregon and get an opportunity to acquire hands-on education across all the programs. It has 32 degree programs to offer in communication, health technologies, applied sciences, engineering, psychology, and management, with about 37 majors to pick from. Oregon Tech offers its students external internship opportunities and indoor and outdoor hand-on activities. Moving to Oregon Tech as a transfer student, a freshman, or re-enrolling student is an exciting experience. You can move to Klamath Falls campus which offers you numerous on-campus living options or its urban campus in Wilsonville. When you are moving in for the first time or out after completing your program, you will have a lot of household goods to move along with. This makes your move stressful. You just want to move with a small backpack but not those huge suitcases, heavy moving boxes and furniture. To relieve the stress, consider hiring a professional mover. A-1 Auto Transport offers you the best moving services to or from Oregon Tech.
Tips on how to make moving to or from Oregon Tech easier
Here are important tips to keep in mind if you are planning to move.
- Create a plan and a checklist and stick to them. Performing tasks without a plan can make you waste a lot of time and disorganized. Break down all the activities into daily tasks and ensure that you perform them. For example, you need to book a house, fill out the forms, check out or in, sell or donate what you don’t need, assemble packing materials such as moving boxes, get the heavy lifting equipment or trucks among other tasks.
- Don’t pack everything now! There are some items you will not need for a few months to come or for your new apartment. Don’t pack them. You can have them moved later or you go for them during the fall, summer or winter breaks. If you are moving out, sell or donate what you will not need or what you can buy cheaply later.
- Get in touch with your roommate. If you are going to stay with a roommate in your new dorm or apartment, communicate with them before you buy or pack all the essential items. Find out the shared items they are planning to move. This will enable you avoid carrying similar items. You can instead carry what they will not bring. You can also agree to each contribute half of the money and buy some household item that you both fancy.
- Seek help from a professional mover. Even if you are moving by yourself, you will still need assistance from professionals. Your family and friends may offer you some labor but they will not have the heavy lifting equipment or a truck. You can find all these from a professional mover. You can also ask them to give you full service moving.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-241-3110 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company for your Oregon Tech move
Professional movers save you time. As a first time student or a finalist moving to or from Oregon Tech, you have a lot of tasks ahead of you. By seeking for a full-service mover, you save time for other tasks.
Professional movers take all precautions to minimize risks and prevent damages. You don’t want to break your most precious and irreplaceable items such as a vase given to you by a loved one. You can easily damage them because you don’t have skills to handle them. Professional movers hire professionals with skills to take care of such items.
How to find the best university moving company
Finding a reliable mover is important when moving to or from Oregon Tech. Search online for the moving companies that are licensed to operate out of state if you are moving from state to state. Once you have created a list, do a background check to verify their validity by visiting the website of Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA). You should also find out their ratings from the previous clients on Better Business Bureau.
Our moving services
When moving to or from Oregon Tech, A-1 Auto Transport offers you a wide range of moving services.
- Relocation advice
- Full-service moving
- Moving storage
- Heavy lifting, loading and unloading
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
A-1 Auto Transport is the most recommended university mover, not only to students moving to and from Oregon Tech but also in all the colleges in the US. We employ well trained professionals that are passionate about serving students. Our state-of-the-art vans, trucks and equipment guarantee you safety. Don’t worry about bodily injuries and property damages because we cover that through the most reliable insurance companies in the US.
Visit us today
Visit our website, a1autotransport.com/services, to find out more about us. You can also contact us on 888-241-3110 and fill out our form for a free no-obligation quote.