Orange Park Safe and Reliable Automobile Shipping Services
Orange Park, Florida is a small city in Florida and is located in the suburbs of Jacksonville, Florida. The city is well known for producing oranges, lemons, and other fruits, thus the name Orange Park. Close to 10,000 people live in the town. There are several public parks in the town and people can enjoy a huge Fall Festival each year with vendors, live music, and entertainment as well as the Farmers & Arts Market that is held at Town Hall Park each year.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Orange Park to Atlanta||$351||351 miles||2-4 days|
|Orange Park to Charlotte||$401||401 miles||2-4 days|
|Memphis to Orange Park||$556||741 miles||3-5 days|
|Memphis to Orange Park||$635||847 miles||3-5 days|
|Orange Park to New York||$718||957 miles||3-5 days|
|Minneapolis to Orange Park||$887||1478 miles||4-6 days|
|Orange Park to Phoenix||$1025||2050 miles||6-8 days|
|San Diego to Orange Park||$1172||2344 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Skateboarders from across the United States come to Orange Park for skate competitions that are held at the Orange Park Skateboard Park and thousands of visitors from around the world visit annually for the laid-back atmosphere of the town. Each year the city hosts several public events including a large 4th of July extravaganza, the Santa Parade, a free public movie night in the park, Kids Fest and Bark Fest which is a large outdoor event for pets.
For further information on the town of Orange Park, Florida you can visit the town website that included links to local utility companies, relocation information, library access and much more.
Auto Transport Tips
When you’re making plans to move locally in Orange Park or nationwide or internationally from the city, you need to take some things into consideration about auto transport and follow these simple tips to help ensure your auto transport goes smoothly.
- Always check with several companies before you make a decision on the right one to choose. You will want to make sure the company you choose offers the services that you need for your car.
- Keep in mind that a company that offers bottom prices for auto transport will usually be the company that provides bottom service as well. Usually, companies with mid-level pricing are the ones that will provide quality auto transportation as well as customer service.
- Speaking of customer service, if you speak to a company agent that is rude or unprofessional when you call for a quote that is usually a sign that customer service will be inadequate of something happens during shipment and you need to reach them.
- Try to bundle your auto transport and household moving services all in one when possible. If the company you choose handles both, you will most likely not only save time during your move, but you may be able to save money as well.
- Make sure the company offers damage insurance coverage. Don’t just take their word for it. Many a bad company has promised customers they carried insurance yet when an accident has occurred the customer has been left high and dry with no repair coverage available. Request to see their insurance proof.
- Auto transport runs on specific scheduling. You need to plan your transport ahead of time. Be sure to call at least 2-3 weeks prior to the date you need to schedule the car for pick-up and delivery to ensure that it will be scheduled during the time you need it.
- Be sure to not only ask all questions that you may have for the company but be sure they answer you with factual information.
- Prepare your automobile for transport by cleaning it inside and out. Keep the fuel at around ¼ tank. Fuller tanks will add weight to the car, and transport pricing goes by the vehicle weight as well as the distance. You want to make sure the car is drivable when it is delivered. Disable any security alarms, charge the battery and make sure the fluids are all at the correct levels.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Orange Park Auto Transport Directory
We hope this auto transport directory will assist you during automobile relocation to or from Orange Park, Florida
Global Logistics Plus
Global Logistics Plus is a freight and auto transport broker and carrier located in Orange Park, Florida. They offer automobile relocation services locally, nationwide and internationally.
212 Industrial Loop S, Orange Park, FL 32073
Garcia Trucking is located in Orange Park, Florida. They are a certified carrier and offer auto transport for cars, trucks, vans, SUV’s, motorcycles, RV’s, buses and other motor vehicle types.
2575 Bottomridge Dr, Orange Park, FL 32065
Bulldog Transport is an auto transport company that relocates cars, trucks, SUV’s, RV’s, motorcycles other wheeled vehicles. They provide service for local, long distance and international auto relocation.
Road Runner Auto Transport
Road Runner Auto Transport is an automobile transport company that services the Orange Park and surrounding areas of Florida with local, nationwide and international auto transport and storage.
Orange Park Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Camp Echockotee||Bellair||Foxmeadow Trl|
|North Meadowbrook Terrace||Blanding Blvd||Richard Lee Street|
|Meadowbrook Terrace||Old Jennings Rd||Constitution Dr|
Orange Park includes ZIP codes
32003, 32006, 32065, 32067, 32073.