Orange Long Distance Moving Companies
The process of moving from one state to another can be challenging and tiresome. You need the services of experienced and professional California movers to make your moving fun. We offer the best moving services around. The city of Orange, located in Orange County in California, has preserved most of its old houses dating back to 1920. The weather is pleasant for most part of the year, with December being the coolest month.
Tips to make your move easier
If you want to have a smooth moving experience, these tips will come in handy.
- Check the experience of the moving company. Between a company that has been in operation for a few months and one that has helped people move for years, it is wise to pick the latter.
- Search online for reviews about the moving company of your choice. Check out reviews at a site such as Yelp to get more insight into important details like how the company responded to a client’s problem.
- Determine the type of services offered. Pay careful attention to the services offered by the moving company. Only hire when you are sure the services you want are covered.
- Registered company. A reputable moving company should be registered by the Federal government and issued with an DOT number.
- Let the professionals do the packing. Unless you are working on a tight budget, let the experts pack all your belongings. This is their area of expertise.
- Keep your valuables and jewelry safe. To avoid losing them during the move.
- The movers usually have an inventory list. Request a copy for your records.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you should hire a professional moving company
- Specialized equipment: Most of the professional moving companies have a variety of specialized equipment, including trucks, which will help them handle your moving needs. All they need to do is assess your household items and decide the best equipment for the job.
- Safety and security: Professional movers employ staff that is highly qualified and well-trained to handle your household items without causing damages. Their drivers know how to handle the trucks from years of experience moving through different states, this minimizes on breakages.
- Insurance cover: A reputable moving company needs to have insurance cover. Check that the company you plan on hiring is covered. You are guaranteed to get compensation in case of any damages during relocation. You can confirm with the Licensing and Insurance Public about the moving company just to be safe.
Ways of finding reliable moving company
- Movers from your region: Moving companies from the region you are relocating to or from, are the best since they are conversant with the locality and the entire region. You can search online for such moving companies.
- Certified moving company: Confirm with the American Moving and Storage Association if the moving company is verified and also check their reputation. This increases your confidence in the company of your choice.
- Flexibility: You might be in a hurry to relocate; you need movers who are willing to adjust their schedule in order to cover your needs. Reliable movers are very fast and will be able to relocate you within the stipulated time.
- Contract: Ensure that the contract covers any loss or damage to items before you sign it. Also, make sure that all the services you are using are included.
Our moving services
- Office moving
- State to state
- Coast to coast
- Local and long distance moving
- Heavy and specialized furniture moving (Piano moving and pool table moving)
- Commercial and residential house moving
- Apartment moving
- Military relocations
- Door to door moving
- Full service packing and unpacking, including packing materials
- Cheap movers California
- Auto transport services
- Cheap Orange movers
Why A-1 auto transport?
Our track record reflects the pride we take in offering unrivaled moving services to our esteemed clients. A-1 auto transport is your company of choice. With over 20 years in the business, we know the ins and out of the long and short distance moving services. We have maintained good reviews and continue to offer top notch services in California and beyond. Our modern equipment and well-trained personnel will cater for all your moving needs. We listen to you and give you personalized services that will work for you.
Call us on 888-509-3123 to get advice on the various moving services we offer. Please remember to fill the form at the top of this page to get free moving quotes.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.