Orange Cove Long Distance Moving Companies
No doubt long distance house moves are daunting and call for a lot of time and work. However, if this is executed with a proper plan and the right movers, it is possible to do it with no trouble at all. We would like to gift you with a hassle-free move with this detailed moving guide. We have helped many home owners successfully relocate to and from California. By following these simple tips, you too can avoid a lot of chaos and mess when relocating to Orange Cove. We also relocate cars.
Tips to make your move easier
Smart Packing: Instead of packing a room at a time, pack by how soon you’re likely to need an item. You can pack out of season clothes and decorative items right away. However, the same can’t be said for essentials like charging cables. You will have to wait until the last few hours to pack such items.
Also, ensure you label boxes using numbers, and jot down a list of what items are in which numbered box. For instance, box 1: kitchen condiments and bowls. This way you’ll know exactly where everything is, but people won’t be able to tell what’s inside each box.
Remember to pack a small bag with underwear, a toothbrush and essentials for a few days to avoid rummaging through all your boxes when you arrive. Preferably place it in a clear plastic bin for easy spotting.
Schedule your movers early: If you plan to move with the help of a moving company, you should schedule your move in advance to avoid unnecessary emergencies. This is particularly true if you are moving during the last week of the month; they are often very busy because of high demand. Keep in mind, you are yet another client just like hundreds of others planning to move. The earlier you book your moving services the easier it will be.
Use bubble wrap: Bubble wrap is the safest protective wrap when packing electronics and fragile items. It will cushion falls, tumbles, clinks,and bumps without so much as a scratch on your valuable items. Other inexpensive alternatives include old t-shirts, towels or rugs.
Why you should hire a professional moving company
- Speed: Professional moving companies have a trained team of movers and who can do the entire moving process in a few hours. If you are running short of time, then it's best to hire a professional mover to save on time.
- Safety: They also have handy dandy gadgets like furniture dollies that guarantee both their safety and that of your furniture. You avoid getting back aches and sprained ankles from lifting heavy furniture.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best moving company
Below are factors you ought to take into account when choosing the best mover in Orange Cove.
- Experience: It’s easier to trust an experienced mover because their track record will tell you a lot of about their capabilities. With a newcomer, it’s a guessing game.
- Certification: The moving company needs to have a US DOT number. This is a unique license number issued by the United States Department of Transportation. Ensure your mover’s DOT number is valid by searching it in this database. If you looking for a mover to help you relocate in your own state, then they need a state license.
- Reviews: Ensure to check out the rating of a mover on Better Business Bureau (BBB). It will give you a good idea of their credibility.
Our moving services
- Local and Long Distance Moving
- State to State and Cross Country Moving
- Residential and Commercial Moving
- Heavy Furniture- Example: Pool Table and Piano Moving
- Door to Door Moving
- International Relocations
- Full-Service Packing and Unpacking
- Moving Storage Solutions
- Packaging Materials and Solutions
- Military and Student Moving
- Office Relocations
- Apartment and Studio Relocations
- Vehicle Relocations
- Cheap Orange Cove movers
Why A-1 auto transport?
We guarantee damage-free moves and quality services at a bargain. we also offer customized packages thanks to our extensive knowledge of the industry. For instance, those on a tight budget can opt for a partial service as opposed to a full one. This approach has seen us serve individual customers and large corporations. No move is too heavy or too light for our dedicated team.
Get in touch!
If you are planning a move to or from Orange Cove, kindly contact our experts on our toll-free line 888-509-3213. Don’t forget to get free estimates by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.