Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Orange County, Virginia
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Orange County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Shipping cars to or from Orange County is fast, reliable, and affordable if you use A-1 Auto Transport. With over 25 years shipping experience, we are capable of successfully shipping to any destination around the globe. We have a team of dedicated and well-trained staff that is always at hand and willing to assist whenever the need arises. Our exploits in Virginia have been successful mostly because of our superior service delivery and properly coordinated tasks.
Areas we cover to or from Orange County
The county of Orange has a developed transport infrastructure. With two airports and numerous highways serving it, it is easy to make timely pick-ups and deliveries. The major highways we use when shipping cars to or from Orange County include US 15, 33, 522, SR 3, 20, and 231. People living in the neighboring counties of Madison to the northwest, Culpeper to the north, Spotsylvania to the east, Louisa to the south, Albemarle to the southwest, and Greene County to the west can also access our affordable services ship a car to or from Orange County.
Problems people encounter during the shipping process
The process of shipping entails numerous processes and protocols that must be followed. Even as an experienced shipper, we may not help you avoid all the oversights. Here are some of them:
- Your vehicle doesn’t meet certain travel specifications. This mainly has to do with the height of the car. Some auto shippers have set cut-off points regarding how high or low a car can be. Vehicles with externally mounted spare tires, bike racks, camper shells or any other attachments need to get clearance from the shipping company before shipping commences.
- Incorrect address. During the shipping process, you will be swamped with paperwork which makes the likelihood of omitting or misspelling your new address even more likely. Since certain counties share the same name, your vehicle might end up in the Orange County in North Carolina instead of the one in Virginia.
- Late or delayed delivery. This is the most common complaint that auto shippers get. As a professional auto shipper, A-1 Auto Transport tries its best to get your shipment to its intended destination as fast as possible. However, there are certain factors that aren’t in our control that might delay your shipment. Things like acts of God, extreme weather, mechanical breakdowns, and flat tires can all cause delays. Also, since auto shippers normally ship numerous cars together, the late arrival of one of the vehicles to be shipped will delay all the other cars on the shipment.
- Scams and bait-and-switch estimates. Always do a thorough check on the auto shipping companies before picking one. Get quotes from three or four well-known companies to get a rough idea of what the charges should be.
Ship with us
There are different roles to be played for shipping to be successful. At A-1 Auto Transport, we always keep our word and give it our best when handling a customer’s shipment. If you are interested in shipping cars to or from Orange County, call us on 1-800-452-2880 to schedule a pick-up.
Zip codes included in Orange County
- 22433 Burr Hill
- 22508 Locust Grove
- 22542 Rhoadesville
- 22567 Unionville
- 22923 Barboursville
- 22942 Gordonsville
- 22957 Montpelier Station
- 22960 Orange
- 22972 Somerset