There are a few different options available to ship your car to Georgia. The reason there are so many ways to ship a car is because reputable services like to make their prices flexible.
The roll on/roll off method is the most cost efficient way to ship a vehicle overseas. If you want to make things even less expensive, you can drop the car off at the terminal yourself.
If you would like to have a little more protection for your vehicle and a more convenient delivery, you should consider container shipping with door to door delivery. This option is more expensive, but you will not have to arrange for a ride home from the terminal. You can also select airfreight if your bank account will allow. This method of shipping is the quickest, but most expensive shipping option on the market to date.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Do I Need to Prepare My Car for Transport?
Unless you are shipping inside of a container, you must make sure your vehicle is ready for transport. This means having any leaks repaired and topping off the fluids. You should also check the tire pressure and document all the damages to your car.
The shipping company you hire will provide you with a list of things to take care of before the delivery date. Those who purchase the roll on/roll off method must also remove any personal possessions from the vehicle. Once the checklist has been completed, make sure you hand over a copy of your inspection report sheet to the driver.
Documents to Bring for Customs.
- Proof of Insurance.
- Driver’s License.
- Passport and Visa.
- Original Bill of Sale.
- Bill of Lading.
How Much Does International Auto Transport Cost?
The cost of shipping a car overseas is different for everyone. The method used to ship the vehicle and distance play a huge role in how much it will cost to ship your car. The weight, make and model of your vehicle are also going to play a role. Call the Embassy of Georgia to find out what the latest tax rates are too.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory