Ontario Long Distance Moving Companies
The City of Ontario is a former Model Colony established in 1882 by a Canadian engineer. The city is located in southwestern San Bernardino County, California and lies east of Los Angeles. Ontario has the second largest consumer Quilt show in the United States, Road to California. If you are planning to move to this culturally rich city, A-1 auto transport is your company of choice. We are a long distance moving company based in California, offering professional moving services locally and internationally.
6 best moving tips
Here are a few pointers to help you plan your move with ease:
- Book your moving company early. These companies often have a busy schedule. To avoid inconveniences, make an early reservation.
- Find out the price range of different moving companies. You might get a good quote that will be affordable.
- Look for many packing boxes. Ask if the company you are hiring can offer some boxes so that you can start packing weeks in advance. Pack your valuables separately and carry them with you.
- Remember to label your boxes clearly. Indicate on the boxes which room they belong to. This will save your time by half when you move to your new house, making settling in easy and fast.
- Inventory all your belongings. You can easily account for any lost item.
- Take advantage of the free moving quotes to plan your budget.
Why you need to hire a professional moving company
- Packing services: The process of packing is the most time-consuming part of moving. By hiring a professional mover, you are relieved of all this stress. They will handle all your packing and unpacking, as well as loading and unloading.
- Safety and insurance: Professional movers are well trained to handle your items with utmost care. Your belongings are insured, and in case of damage or loss, you get full compensation.
- Equipment: Since you are not able to afford all the equipment necessary for moving, you should hire a professional moving company. They are well equipped with gadgets that will make lifting of heavy furniture simple and fast. Their trucks are specially built to accommodate even fragile items without breaking them.
- Time management: Since this is their area of expertise, professional movers are better placed to take over your moving plans and make it work for you. They schedule all the activities giving you enough time to make other arrangements such as clearing all the pending issues before you move.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find a reliable moving company
- Licensing. A reliable moving company needs to be registered by the FMCSA in order for it to operate in the transport business. Interstate movers are issued with a USDOT Number.
- Search online. This is the easiest way to find a good moving company. You can find reviews online, their price range, the type of services offered and other crucial details.
- Coverage. For a moving company to be reliable, it needs to offer its services to a wide area. This will indicate that your destination is covered.
- Registration. The California Public Utilities Commission registers and regulates the moving companies. Consumers can lodge any complaints with them in case they fail to settle with the moving company.
- Skills and expertise. Professional movers are well trained to handle your items with care. Their experts know how to deal with any situations that may arise in transit.
Our moving services
A-1 Auto Transport offers these services:
- Full-service moving (packing and unpacking)
- Interstate and coast to coast moving
- Vehicle transport
- Moving storage services
- Office relocations
- Furniture transport (including pool table)
- Local and long distance moving
- Military moving
- Door to door moving
- International moving
- Cheap Ontario movers
Why Hire A-1 auto transport?
If you are looking for quality services, then A-1 auto transport is here for you. We have been in the transport business for over 20 years and continue to improve our services to accommodate the changing times. Our array of modern equipment enables our team of professionals to serve you better and fast. Our services are tailor-made specifically for you. Hire us today and let us give you the best moving experience ever. At A-1 auto transport, your moving nightmare is turned into a dream come true.
Call us now on 888-509-3123 to talk to one our friendly customer representatives for moving solutions that will suit you perfectly. Please remember to fill out the form at the top of this page to get your free moving estimates.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.