Olmsted Falls Long Distance Moving Companies
Every year millions of Americans move from one place to another for various reasons. While the thought of moving to a new place can be quite exciting, the thought of sorting out and packing belongings can take away the excitement of any move. However, hiring movers helps to ensure that you get to enjoy the moving process without having to worry about how it will be done. Olmsted Falls , which was declared a city in 1970, is located in Cuyahoga County.
It hosts some interesting relaxation spots such as the David Fortier River Park, Swings-N-Things Fun Park, and Olmsted Falls East River Park. A-1 Auto Transport offers our moving services within Olmsted Falls and other cities in Ohio. We also provide transport services.
Things to consider befor hire a professional moving company
When you choose to work with movers, make sure they provide you with:
- The ‘Ready to Move’ brochure or web link that will provide you with long distance moving tips.
- ‘Your Rights and Responsibilities When You Move’ booklet or web link.
- A copy of their published moving tariffs.
- Information on how they manage claims. Also, find out their replacement or repair policy.
- Written booking documents; bill of lading, inventory and estimate.
According to the ‘Rights and Responsibilities’ booklet below are some of your key responsibilities as a moving client:
- Compare quotes from different movers to help you get the best rates.
- Read and completely understand your moving documents. Only sign off on the documents if you are clear on their contents. As a client, you should never sign blank or incomplete documents.
- Be available to supervise your movers at both pickup and delivery of items. As you do this, also ensure that you sign at the bottom of every page in your mover’s inventory at both pickup and delivery as you confirm the condition listed for every item.
- In the event you have to change your moving date or any other variable related to your move, contact your mover soonest possible to alert them. It is good to note that different movers have different cancellation policies.
- To help you process your claims faster, it is advised that you file your claims with the mover soonest possible and not later than nine months after the delivery.
- As a client, you should honor your requirement to pay as indicated in the bill of lading.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Long distance pricing determinants
Moving prices are affected by a number of things as below:
- Weight – this is one of the biggest determinants of your final moving price. Thus if you are looking to make savings on your move you are required to declutter.
- Distance – the longer the distance you need to move, the higher the moving price will be.
- Accessorial services – these additional services are provided to make your mover smoother. Find out from your movers what accessorial services they offer and how they price each service.
- Season – if you book your move over summer the cost of your move is likely to be high. It is advisable to move over spring and preferably in the middle of the month to enjoy moving discounts.
We offer a variety of our services in Olmsted Falls to address all your moving needs:
Specialized equipment to manage any type of move
- Both full and hybrid moving services
- Packing and unpacking services
- Moving seniors
- Military moves
- Residential moves
- Loading and offloading
- College moves
- Vacation moves
- Coast to coast moves; we are experts in local, national and international moves
- Cleaning and management of debris at both old and new premises
- Pet and animal transport
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
Our ultimate goal is to have many more satisfied clients. You can depend on us because:
- We are not only keen to move you but we also want you to get high quality services.
- We are your one-stop shop for all your moving needs.
- We have the best and most affordable moving services.
- We are members of the American Moving and Storage Association.
- We have great reviews on Better Business Bureau.
- We have complied with all the moving requirements set out by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
Book your move with us
If you are looking to get a moving quote from us, please fill the form at the top of the page. Alternatively, you can drop an email to our agents in Mint Hill via email@example.com. You can also reach us on 888-509-3213. We will make your move worth the while.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.