- Safe And Reliable Olmsted County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- Olmsted County Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Areas We Cover To Or From Olmsted County 58
- Ship Car To Another State
- Cost To Ship Car To Another State
- Interstate Towing
- Transport Car To Another State
- Our Services
- Ship With Us!
- Zip Codes Included In Olmsted County
Safe And Reliable Olmsted County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport offers a shipping experience focused on the needs of customers in Olmsted County. We strive to meet the needs of vehicle owners looking to ship vehicles locally and internationally. Our drivers seek out the shortest routes to pickup and drop off vehicles within the county and the rest of Minnesota for the benefit of vehicle owners. We also use the latest technology to keep track of vehicles as they move across the US and abroad and allow you to do the same on your side.
Olmsted County Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Olmsted County||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Minneapolis to Olmsted County||$58||97 miles||2 - 3 days|
|Olmsted County to Memphis||$431||718 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Olmsted County to Atlanta||$601||1002 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Austin to Olmsted County||$685||1141 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Olmsted County to Albuquerque||$716||1194 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Olmsted County to Jacksonville||$808||1347 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Tampa to Olmsted County||$876||1460 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Sacramento to Olmsted County||$1136||1893 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Olmsted County 58
Shipping cars to or from Olmsted Countyusing the roads that crisscross the 655 square mile area is the most effective way to get them to their destination on time. Fortunately, our drivers are familiar with the roads making it easier to move vehicles from Point A to Point B much faster. Although the county has a number of roads, we often use those that get us to our destinations quickly and safely. Some of these roads include Interstate 90 which cuts across Minnesota and stretches to its neighbors. I-90 connects us to cities such as Beaver Creek, which is a common destination for our drivers.
Apart from the interstate road, our drivers also use U.S. Highways 14, 52 and 63 to get to locations that cannot be reached using the main interstate road. Other roads that we use are Minnesota State Highway 30, 42, 74, 247 and Olmsted County Highway 22 which lead to adjacent counties. These border counties are Wabasha County to the north, Winona County to the east, Fillmore County to the south, Dodge County to the west, Mower County to the southwest and Goodhue County to the northwest.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
We have several services that make shipping cars to or from Olmsted County possible for vehicle owners. Some of these services are highlighted below.
- City to city car shipping: We ship vehicles to large and smaller cities all over the US and overseas. Our truck drivers have good knowledge of the roads leading to these cities and can get your car to its destination much faster. Most times, delivery to larger cities is much faster compared to smaller ones whose road network may make some locations inaccessible.
- Salvaged motorcycle shipping: Our drivers understand the need of getting salvaged motorcycles to their destinations without causing them further damage. We make shipping of salvaged motorcycles easy for their owners by ensuring they are well-secured during transportation. Additionally, our rates for shipping such delicate bikes are also very affordable regardless of their size or model.
Ship with us!
A-1 Auto Transport is your reliable partner when shipping cars to or from Olmsted County and the rest of the world. We have over twenty years of experience moving vehicles and assure vehicle owners of satisfactory services. Call us today on (800) 452-2880 and get a free quote!
Zip codes included in Olmsted County
|55920 -Byron||55905 -Mayo Clinic||55902 -Rochester||55976- Stewartville|
|55960 -Douglas||55960 -Oronoco||55903- Rochester||55934 -Viola|
|55929 -Dover||55976 -Pleasant Grove||55904- Rochester|
|55934 -Eyota||55934- Predmore||55905- Rochester|
|55976 -High Forest||55901- Rochester||55906- Rochester|