Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Olathe, Kansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Olathe Long Distance Moving Companies
In 2008, Olathe ranked 11th best city to live in the U.S. The city has seen a tremendous increase in the number of residents in recent years. Are you moving? You need a company that understands and is ready to provide services that fit your preferences including your budget. A-1 Auto Transport is a renowned moving company that has built a successful track record in Kansas and beyond. We offer superior moving services including vehicle transport and guarantee timely and accurate deliveries.
Tips to help you relocate with ease
- Protect fragile items by wrapping them in soft clothes or unprinted newsprint. This will create a buffer that will prevent them from breaking while in transit.
- Use sturdy boxes to pack your belongings. Make sure everything fits in the box before sealing it with quality tape. Avoid overloading your boxes to make it easy to carry them around.
- Any bottles containing liquids should be properly sealed using cling wrap to prevent leakages. If they are cleaning items, you can pack them in a plastic bag to protect the other items from getting damaged.
- Don’t stock up your food supply two weeks to moving day. Movers don’t transport perishables, and you may be forced to give them away to friends or neighbors.
- If you own pets, find a pet sitter to take watch it on moving day. The movers will need your full attention, and any distractions will slow them down. It’s also wise to find out the laws governing pet transport to avoid inconveniences.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you should hire a professional moving company
- Reliability: Imagine the frustration when your friends fail to show up on moving day. You’ll be left stranded, and your moving process will be messed up. But with professional movers, everything should go according to plan. There’s a contract that states the date of the move and the services you paid for. They’re obligated to honor the agreement and will communicate if there’s any cause for delay.
- Well organized: Professional movers move houses on a daily basis. They know what works well and all the tricks to achieve a successful move. When you hire them, you don’t have to plan for anything. They have a well-structured system that they use to carry out every move efficiently.
- Trucks: With specially designed trucks, professional movers know how to secure your furniture and other items to keep them intact while in transit. Their experts will assess your belongings and suggest the right truck size to transport them in a single trip. The drivers are competent and know the best routes to use.
How to choose the best moving company
Investigate a moving company before hiring them. Find out how well they train their employees and how long they have been in business. The experience of a moving company is a big deal when it comes to moving. Movers who have worked for an extended period will offer better services than new companies.
Study the services of moving companies and check their prices. A reputable mover should send their inspectors for an in-house survey to come up with accurate estimates. Beware of prices that are too high or too low as this means either they are inexperienced or they are out to defraud you. Pick a mover who offers excellent services at reasonable rates.
A moving company certified by the American Moving and Storage Association is legitimate, and you can trust them with your household items. The association subjects their members through rigorous background checks to eliminate unscrupulous movers hence protecting the consumers.
The FMCSA gives licenses to movers operating from one state to another. They are issued a USDOT Number which should be displayed on their trucks. Kansas Corporation Commission licenses movers operating in Kansas. Hiring a compliant company protects you and your items and makes it easy to track them in case of any issues.
Our moving services
- Coast to coast moving
- International moves
- Military relocation
- Vehicle transport
- Residential moving
- Commercial moving
- Door to door moving
- Pet transport
- Cheap Olathe movers
Why hire us?
We are a top-tier mover in Kansas and our success is attributed to the hard work, passion, and commitment of our crew. We continue to expand our boundaries to reach far and wide. When you hire A-1 Auto Transport, we dive in and get you moving in the shortest time possible. We have flexible moving plans for you to choose from and we can assure you that we offer outstanding services.
Call our customer representatives on 888-509-3213 to get your questions answered. For free moving estimates, remember to fill out the form at the top of this page.