Moving To Or From Oklahoma State University (Tulsa)
Are you looking forward to taking sophomore and freshman level courses that will enable you to finish a four-year undergraduate course? Move to Oklahoma State University–Tulsa—the newest university under OSU System found in Tulsa, Oklahoma. The university offers several learning opportunities and experiences to students which enable them to develop personally, professionally and socially. Students with disabilities are also catered for through several learning opportunities and supportive measures. If you are planning to join a university or perhaps you are looking for a transfer, you can consider joining OSU–Tulsa. Moving becomes a major challenge for students whether you are moving out after completing your course or moving in for the first time. You can consider seeking help from the professional movers. A-1 Auto Transport offers you moving services to and from Oklahoma State University–Tulsa.
Tips on how to make moving to or from Oklahoma State University–Tulsa easier
Moving is quite stressful. However, here are tips that will make your move much easier.
- Get all the move-in and move-out details: If you are reporting for the first time, know your specific move-in time and check-in location which is normally sent to you via email. Understand all the requirements and do the necessary. Know your room and check the size and utilities to help you prepare well. If you are moving out, understand the check-out procedures, what to return and when to move out.
- Prepare thoroughly: Whether you are moving by yourself or hiring a professional mover to offer you full service moving, it is important to prepare adequately. Sort out your items and determine what you need to carry. After that, assemble all the necessary packing materials such as moving boxes, bubble wrap and tape. You can get cheap or free moving boxes from stores by placing an order at least two weeks before you start packing.
- Pack small and smart: If you don’t need it soon, don’t pack it now. You will pick it later. And if you can buy it later, don’t buy it now. Pack the most essential items carefully in an organized manner. Packing can start two weeks before your moving. If you are moving by yourself, seek for labor from family and close friends to make your packing and loading much faster.
- Liaise with a professional mover: As much as your family and friends can offer help, they may not have necessary equipment and moving skills. Get quotes from professional movers and settle for the one with affordable rates and good ratings.
Why you need a professional moving company for your Oklahoma State University–Tulsa move
- Professional movers are well conversant with interstate and out of state routes; they can easily navigate and handle moving logistics.
- You don’t have to worry about your delicate items because the movers have adequate experience and knowledge on how to handle them.
- They save you from hassles and moving stress that you might experience if you move by yourself.
- Hiring professionals gives you higher chances of getting your goods delivered damage-free and quickly.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best university moving company
- The best university mover should have excellent online reputation and years of moving experience. Do some background checks by visiting the Better Business Bureau
- They should be legally registered and have insurance covers from reputable companies. Check their details by visiting the website of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA).
Our Moving Services
A-1 Auto Transport offers flexible, customized and affordable moving services to students planning to move to or from Oklahoma State University–Tulsa. Here are some of our services:
- Full service moving
- Taking inventory of your items and packing
- Heavy lifting, loading and unloading
- Moving advice for students moving by themselves
- Flexible moving storages
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
- For over 20 years, we have built our reputation as the most reliable and safest university mover not only in Oklahoma but throughout the US as well.
- We know what your valuable items mean to you. As such, we ensure that you are updated on every step of the move by tracking the items using satellite and keeping you on the loop.
- We enjoy top ratings from our previous clients. 97% of the current students and alumni of Oklahoma State University–Tulsa that we have served before refer us to their family and friends.
Reach Out To Us
We are waiting to serve you anytime. Contact us on 888-509-3213 or visit our website on a1autotransport.com/services. Don’t forget to fill out the form and get a free rate quote.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com