Moving To Or From Oklahoma State University–Oklahoma City
Oklahoma State University–Oklahoma City (OSU-OKC) is a public university found in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. With over 40 degrees and certificate programs, you have a wide range of options to pick from. Look out for the next intake and enroll yourself. If you have already received an admission or transfer letter, start preparing for your move. Students who are looking forward to completing their programs also have moving as part of their activities. Moving comes with a lot of hassles. Getting help from professional movers will leave you with time to attend classes, participate in athletics, registration or checking out and other activities. Get reliable services from a reputable mover like A-1 Auto Transport that offers moving services to or from OSU-OKC.
Tips on how to make moving to or from OSU-OKC easier
Keep the following tips in mind.
- Plan ahead: Relocation is quite stressful. Come up with a moving plan and a checklist to keep you well organized. Ensure that you have all the moving details and tasks that you need to perform before your moving day.
- Figure out the status of your new dorm or apartment: Make sure that all the utilities are functional before your move. Note that some the apartments or dorms may have damaged or broken utilities. Look out for any damages before you make any commitment. Inform your landlord and have them fixed before you check in.
- Pack smart: The smaller the list of items you are packing, the more you will save and the less the bulk. Don’t rush to buy items such as school supplies and household goods which you can buy later. To ensure that you don’t carry unnecessary items, sort them out and get rid of the items you don’t need. You can also save on the packing materials by putting smaller items in the spaces available in your suitcases, backpacks, garbage cans, and buckets among others. You can also pack smaller household goods inside larger items if possible.
- Avoid moving during rush hour: Moving when everybody else is moving can be hectic and costly. Try and move at least one day earlier. On the reporting day, arrive very early in the morning. You will secure a good parking slot and move around with much ease before it gets crowded.
- Liaise with a professional auto transport company: Moving by yourself means making several trips and having a lot of tasks to perform if you have small van and a lot household goods and school supplies to move. Hiring a mover can help you a great deal. Get their estimates and ask for a discount.
Why you need a professional moving company for your OSU-OKC move
- Moving is a tedious process. For you to have a stress-free move, hire a professional mover to handle the whole process for you.
- Handling fragile items, especially during a long distance move, requires some special skills which you may not have. Professional movers are trained to handle such items.
- Professional movers have all the required equipment which you may not have.
- Professional moving companies cover your goods through the reputable insurance companies. You don’t have to worry about the potential accidents and damages.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best university moving company
- Seek referrals from family and friends who have recently moved
- Do more research online to find out what the previous customers say about your potential movers by visiting the Better Business Bureau
- Verify their licensing records with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)
Our moving services
A-1 Auto Transport Company makes your move to or from OSU-OKC exciting by offering you the following services:
- Full service moving, whether you are moving from state to state or internationally.
- Lifting, loading and unloading heavy furniture and moving boxes.
- Offering moving advice to OSU-OKC’s students planning to move by themselves.
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
- We offer comprehensive insurance cover from reputable companies in the US.
- With many years of serving OSU-OKC students and clients throughout the US, we are the most reputable and experienced mover.
- The safety of the belongings in our possession is our daily concern. We, therefore, handle your items with a lot of care.
- We are well armed by state-of-the-art equipment to handle your items.
- We have a team of professionals who are well-trained to serve you.
- We track your goods using a satellite and update you on every step of the move.
Contact us today
Find out more about our services by contacting us on 888-509-3213 or visiting our website on a1autotransport.com/services. Fill out our form and get a free no-obligation quote.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com