Moving To Or From Oklahoma State University Institute Of Technology
If you are looking for a reputable technical institution for yourself or for your loved ones in Oklahoma, consider moving to the Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology— a public institution, supported by the state and part of the OSU system. You can pick a program from the 37 programs it offers in Associate Applied Sciences fields and Bachelor’s degrees in Technology. The institute is found in Okmulgee. Apply for the next intake and start planning for your move. Moving to or from Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology is an exciting experience but it can be cumbersome if you have a lot of items to move along with. If you are commuting from Tulsa City, you will cover about 40 miles toward the south. To ensure that you enjoy every bit of your move, hire a professional mover. A-1 Auto Transport offers you the best moving services to and from Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology.
Tips on how to make moving to or from Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology easier
Here are valuable tips for you.
- Sort out your items. Before you pack any item, sort them first. Keep what you need, donate what you don’t need and throw away what is no longer useful. If you are not sure whether to carry it or not, you can either sell or leave it. Your goal should be to pack as light as possible to save on the moving cost. Remember that the dorms or apartments have limited space.
- Prepare for the weather. Get information about the possible weather on your moving day or week and prepare for it accordingly. You should also have an idea of the season during the semester. If it is winter, pack the winter gear and leave out the summer ones. You will probably pack a number of heavy jackets and coats, gloves, thick socks among other heavy clothing. The summer gear can be moved later or you can go back and pick them during breaks.
- Don’t rush to the shop. Shopping is an exciting experience but you need to hold on until you have moved. You don’t have to buy the school supplies and backpacks now. Buy them after you have settled in to save on your moving cost. You may get them later at discounted prices.
- Hire a mover: There are always a lot of tasks to do on your moving day. Liaise with a professional mover to handle the moving process for you.
Why you need a professional moving company for your Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology move
The moving process is full of activities and takes a lot of time. You will get a lot of benefits when you hire a professional mover. Here are some of them.
- Professional movers have the necessary equipment and well-trained team to handle your goods, from the heaviest to the most fragile items.
- Professional movers understand the roads better and know how to navigate.
- Professional movers save you time for fun and other activities because they do everything for you.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best university moving company
There are several steps you can take to avoid dealing with scammers. Some of these steps include:
- Make sure that the company is licensed to operate an interstate business if you are moving out of state.
- The company must be specialized and licensed to move household goods. Check out licensing records in the websites of Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA).
- The company should have satisfactory reviews and ratings on independent sites such as Better Business Bureau.
- The mover should have both property-damage and body-injury insurance.
Our moving services
A-1 Auto Transport Company offers a wide range of services to students planning to move to or from Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology.
- We offer full service moving, whether you are moving from state to state or internationally.
- If you are planning to empty your closest or you have carried excess items with no place to store them, talk to us and get flexible moving storage services.
- We load and unload heavy items, even for students who are moving by themselves
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
- We give accurate estimates after assessing your environment, the items you want to move, the distance and other factors; no hidden charges or guesswork.
- We are the most trusted and reliable mover in the entire US since 1989.
- We have invested heavily in state-of-the-art equipment and upgraded them from time to time because we value the safety of your goods
- We don’t just hire any qualified person, we do a thorough background check and training to build trust
- We give you a free no-obligation quote
Visit us today
Visit our website, a1autotransport.com/services, to find out more about us. You can also contact us on 888-509-3213 and fill out our form.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.