Moving To Or From Oklahoma State University Center For Health Sciences
If you are looking for a college that offers excellent Osteopathic Medicine, Surgery and health related programs in Oklahoma, US, consider joining Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences (OSU-CHS). It is a premier health learning center with five best medical schools: the School of Allied Health, the School of Forensic Sciences, the College of Osteopathic Medicine, the School of Healthcare Administration, and the School of Biomedical Sciences. Every year, thousands of students within the state, out of state and internationally move to OSU-CHS to pursue their careers in health. As new students join, thousands of well-trained health professionals, osteopathic physicians and health care administrators graduate and move out to serve their communities. Moving is therefore part of the college’s activities, whether you are moving in for the first time or out after completing your program successfully. Such moves come with a lot of challenges and hassles. Movers help you move with much ease. Don’t just settle for any mover; get a reputable and well experienced professional mover such as A-1 Auto Transport that offers moving services to and from OSU-CHS.
Tips on how to make moving to or from OSU-CHS easier
To experience a smooth moving process, consider the following tips.
- Communicate with your roommate. You should get in touch with your roommate and arrange your move together. Share with each other what you are planning to carry to avoid carrying the same items.
- Plan your move well. Come up with a plan. The plan should clearly outline the key tasks you will tackle each day and a checklist. Don’t wait until the last day.
- Start packingearly enough. Top in your plan should be packing. Get the moving boxes, bubble wrap, tape and other packing materials. Pack the most essential items only. Don’t carry that heavy pool table if you are not sure where you will place it. You should also avoid early shopping.
- Liaise with a professional mover. They will provide you with the lifting equipment and vans or trucks if you are moving by yourself. You can as well leave the entire process to them. Get estimates from different movers and settle for the most favorable rates.
Why you need a professional moving company for your OSU-CHS move
You will reap a lot of benefits from the professional movers. Here are some of them.
- Professional moverssave your time: They handle everything for you. You can use the time you have saved to perform other tasks.
- Safety is guaranteed: Since the professional movers hire well trained professionals to handle your goods and use the right equipment, chances of damages are lower. They take full responsibility for any damage that may occur.
- You can cut down on moving cost by hiring an affordable mover. Moving by yourself looks cheaper but in the end you will spend more. There are several unforeseen costs and risks that you will incur when moving. The professional movers give you accurate estimates and you can bargain for a discount.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best university moving company
Finding the best university mover is challenging. Make sure that the moving company has reputable insurance and a valid license. Get the USDOT number of the company. Enter the number on the website of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) and search it. Look out for phone numbers, addresses, and the official name of the mover. The form written ‘Out of Service’ should indicate a ‘NO’. The search results should also show you the number of drivers and trucks the company owns. Look out for red flags. For example, if the company says that they make over 100 moves per month yet the search results show that they have only three trucks, you should remain skeptical.
Our moving services
Student life at OSU-CHS is characterized by several opportunities to explore. Moving with a lot of heavy household items can spoil the fun. A-1 Auto Transport is here to take the burden off your shoulders by offering you student-friendly services which include:
- Full service move. We come right up to your home to handle the whole process from the beginning to the end.
- We load and unload your items. We have the right lifting equipment which can help you handle the heavy furniture and pool table.
- We also offer moving advice to students who want to move by themselves.
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
We offer the most reliable and premier moving services which are customized to meet the needs of any student planning to move to or from OSU-CHS. We handle your belongings cautiously using the state-of-the-art equipment. Seek our services today and be served by well-trained polite staff.
Contact us now
Talk to us on 888-509-3213 or visit a1autotransport.com/services to get our services today. Remember also to fill out our form and get a free no-obligation quote.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org