Best Oklahoma Long Distance & Interstate Moving Companies
Everyone can appreciate the excitement of moving into a new place. You get to take an empty space,put your personal touch on it and really make it feel like home. You can take the opportunity to really stretch your creative muscles. The problem is, before you can do that you have to actually do the hard work. There are boxes to pack, furniture to carry, and trucks to load. It isn’t that bad, until you manage to get a sofa stuck in a doorway or drop a box holding all of your dishes down a flight of stairs. It can easily cause stress and frustration. If this sounds like a bad time, you could always hire a professional moving company to help you with your next move.
Cost & Time Examples For Interstate Moves
|Austin to Norman||351 miles||$2,298- $2,862||$4,438- $6,386||2-4|
|Memphis to Norman||427 miles||$2,386- $2,977||$4,628- $6,676||2-4|
|Norman to Denver||524 miles||$2,518- $3,150||$4,911- $7,096||2-4|
|Denver to Tulsa||562 miles||$2,588- $3,240||$5,061- $7,320||2-4|
|Tulsa to Chicago||604 miles||$2,671- $3,349||$5,240- $7,592||3-5|
|Oklahoma to Atlanta||943 miles||$3,058- $3,854||$6,064- $8,819||3-5|
|Norman to San Diego||1142 miles||$3,348- $4,232||$6,688- $9,754||4-6|
|Philadelphia to Norman||1270 miles||$3,437- $4,346||$6,874- $10,030||4-6|
|Boston to Tulsa||1400 miles||$3,560- $4,506||$7,139- $10,427||4-6|
|Seattle to Oklahoma||1711 miles||$3,980- $5,054||$8,034- $11,762||5-7|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and the contents of the home. Prices do not include packing.
Estimated Weight (based on home size): 1BR=2600 lbs - 3900 lbs 2BR=3900 lbs - 5200 lbs 3BR=6500 lbs - 9100 lbs 4BR=9100 lbs - 14300 lbs 5BR=11700 lbs - 19500 lbs
Cheap Movers Near Me
Looking for cheap long distance movers near you in Oklahoma? If you have decided to make a cross country move for a new job, to be closer to family, or you’ve been accepted to a school located states away, we are here to help get you there. At A1 Auto Transport, we don’t just move cars and heavy freight, we can also manage your move. We have been in the transport business for years and enjoy helping our clients plan and manage their moves to ensure they are efficient and secure.
Our process is straightforward, with no hidden costs. We learn everything we can about what we are moving and get you a detailed overview of what it will cost and how long it will take. In most cases, we can have your home contents to you in less than 2 weeks if we have to go from one coast to another. Other moves can be made in less time. We suggest taking a look at our website for some helpful planning resources and then call us to get started. Head to A1 Auto Transport to compare long distance movers with trucks in your area right now.
Choosing Your Oklahoma Long Distance Movers
You will want to make sure that the Oklahoma moving company you work with is professional and trustworthy. Spotting a good one doesn’t have to be a difficult chore. You just need to do a bit of easy research first.
- Look at the company’s reputation: Look at a few different reviews and testimonials on sites like Yelp. Look for reviews where a problem was handled.
- Experience: Hire a company that has been in business for a long time. You don’t want your things getting damaged because of inexperience.
- Insurance Coverage: The law only requires moving companies to hold insurance on $0.60 per pound of your belongings. The company may cover more. It is important to find out how much protection there will be in the event of any damage.
- Department of Transportation: Interstate movers must be registered with the Federal government and have a U.S. DOT number. This is especially important if you are moving across state lines.
- Additional services and fees: Most moving companies offer many different additional services that you can take advantage of such as packing and unpacking. You should find out what is available and how much extra it will cost.
Our Moving Services
- Commercial and office relocations
- Residential house moving
- Student relocations
- Military relocations
- Door to door moving
- Apartment, studio and condominium relocations
- Full service packing and unpacking, including packing materials
- State to state, coast to coast, local and long distance moving
- Heavy and specialized furniture moving. Piano moving, pool table moving, etc.
- Auto transport services (Vehicle Relocations)
- Cheap Oklahoma movers
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How Much Will It Cost To Hire My Oklahoma Long Distance Movers?
The exact cost of hiring a professional moving company is hard to say. It will vary widely depending on your exact situation. Things like the amount of stuff you have and how far you are moving it will obviously affect the price, but there are other factors the company may take into account as well. If you are moving during a busy period for the company, they may charge you a higher rate. There are often surcharges for fuel, and additional charges for additional services like packing and unpacking or piano moving. Always call to get an accurate quote. Most companies will offer you a free estimate.
Signing Paperwork with the Mover
- Every additional service you have chosen and its associated costs should be listed clearly on your agreement.
- Make sure the addresses on your paperwork are correct. The last thing anyone wants is for your possessions to go to the wrong place because of a typo.
- Make sure your contract clearly explains the company’s policy on insurance coverage. You will want to be sure you know exactly how much coverage you have in the event of an accident.
Helpful Information for Moving Day
- Transport your valuables with you
- Request a copy of the inventory sheet from the moving company.
- Some homeowner’s insurance policies may cover any damages incurred during a move. Check with your insurance agent before moving day to see if yours does.
International Moving Services in Oklahoma
International moves can be difficult to first timers. You may find it hard to travel hundreds if not thousands of miles across land and oceans to transport all your things. It may also be hard to find a truck you can rent for a sufficiently long time to accomplish this move. However, there's no reason to put yourself in this situation.
There are many well priced moving services out there. They can take care of the logistics of an international move, of the transport itself, and even of packing, lifting, etc. Basically, all you have to do is let us know what you want to move and where to move it, and we can take care of the rest.
You can reduce your costs by removing any old furniture that may not fit in your new home or by getting rid of old items you no longer use. The less you need us to transport, the cheaper your project will be.
Oklahoma Cross Country Movers for Hire
Affiliated Movers of Oklahoma City
2200 SE 69th St.
Oklahoma City, OK 73149
You Move Me Oklahoma City
Del City, OK
2 Fellas & A Big Vehicle Moving Company
105 NE 16th Pl.
Oklahoma City, OK 73104
Oklahoma Storage Facility Directory
Riverside Self Storage
1440 E 71st St.
Tulsa, OK 74136
Apublix Self Storage & U-Haul on MacArthur
1300 S. MacArthur Blvd.
Oklahoma City, OK 73128
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.