Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Oklahoma
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-800-518-8708
Best Oklahoma Long Distance & Interstate Moving Companies
Everyone can appreciate the excitement of moving into a new place. You get to take an empty space,put your personal touch on it and really make it feel like home. You can take the opportunity to really stretch your creative muscles. The problem is, before you can do that you have to actually do the hard work. There are boxes to pack, furniture to carry, and trucks to load. It isn’t that bad, until you manage to get a sofa stuck in a doorway or drop a box holding all of your dishes down a flight of stairs. It can easily cause stress and frustration. If this sounds like a bad time, you could always hire a professional moving company to help you with your next move.
Cost & Time Examples For Interstate Moves
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and the contents of the home. Prices do not include packing.
Estimated Weight (based on home size):
1BR=2600 lbs – 3900 lbs
2BR=3900 lbs – 5200 lbs
3BR=6500 lbs – 9100 lbs
4BR=9100 lbs – 14300 lbs
5BR=11700 lbs – 19500 lbs
Choosing Your Oklahoma Long Distance Movers
You will want to make sure that the Oklahoma moving company you work with is professional and trustworthy. Spotting a good one doesn’t have to be a difficult chore. You just need to do a bit of easy research first.
- Look at the company’s reputation: Look at a few different reviews and testimonials on sites like Yelp. Look for reviews where a problem was handled.
- Experience: Hire a company that has been in business for a long time. You don’t want your things getting damaged because of inexperience.
- Insurance Coverage: The law only requires moving companies to hold insurance on $0.60 per pound of your belongings. The company may cover more. It is important to find out how much protection there will be in the event of any damage.
- Department of Transportation: Interstate movers must be registered with the Federal government and have a U.S. DOT number. This is especially important if you are moving across state lines.
- Additional services and fees: Most moving companies offer many different additional services that you can take advantage of such as packing and unpacking. You should find out what is available and how much extra it will cost.
Our Moving Services
- Commercial and office relocations
- Residential house moving
- Student relocations
- Military relocations
- Door to door moving
- Apartment, studio and condominium relocations
- Full service packing and unpacking, including packing materials
- State to state, coast to coast, local and long distance moving
- Heavy and specialized furniture moving. Piano moving, pool table moving, etc.
- Auto transport services (Vehicle Relocations)
- Cheap Oklahoma movers
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How Much Will It Cost To Hire My Oklahoma Long Distance Movers?
The exact cost of hiring a professional moving company is hard to say. It will vary widely depending on your exact situation. Things like the amount of stuff you have and how far you are moving it will obviously affect the price, but there are other factors the company may take into account as well. If you are moving during a busy period for the company, they may charge you a higher rate. There are often surcharges for fuel, and additional charges for additional services like packing and unpacking or piano moving. Always call to get an accurate quote. Most companies will offer you a free estimate.
Signing Paperwork with the Mover
- Every additional service you have chosen and its associated costs should be listed clearly on your agreement.
- Make sure the addresses on your paperwork are correct. The last thing anyone wants is for your possessions to go to the wrong place because of a typo.
- Make sure your contract clearly explains the company’s policy on insurance coverage. You will want to be sure you know exactly how much coverage you have in the event of an accident.
Helpful Information for Moving Day
- Transport your valuables with you
- Request a copy of the inventory sheet from the moving company.
- Some homeowner’s insurance policies may cover any damages incurred during a move. Check with your insurance agent before moving day to see if yours does.
Oklahoma Cross Country Movers for Hire
Affiliated Movers of Oklahoma City
2200 SE 69th St.
Oklahoma City, OK 73149
You Move Me Oklahoma City
Del City, OK
2 Fellas & A Big Vehicle Moving Company
105 NE 16th Pl.
Oklahoma City, OK 73104
Oklahoma Storage Facility Directory
Riverside Self Storage
1440 E 71st St.
Tulsa, OK 74136
Apublix Self Storage & U-Haul on MacArthur
1300 S. MacArthur Blvd.
Oklahoma City, OK 73128
State to State Moving Services in Oklahoma
- Cameron University
- East Central University
- Elk City
- Langston University
- Northeastern State University
- Northwestern Oklahoma State University
- Oklahoma Panhandle State University
- Oklahoma State University (Oklahoma City)
- Oklahoma State University (Tulsa)
- Oklahoma State University Center For Health Sciences
- Oklahoma State University Institute Of Technology
- Oklahoma State University-Stillwater
- Rogers State University
- Southeastern Oklahoma State University
- Southwestern Oklahoma State University
- University Of Central Oklahoma
- University Of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- University Of Oklahoma
- University Of Oklahoma Tulsa
- University Of Science And Arts Of Oklahoma