Ogdensburg Long Distance Moving Companies
We know the thought of moving to a new place can be quite refreshing. The downside of it is that preparing for the move can be quite strenuous. We would love to make any move within Ogdensburg fun for you by giving you the best variety of moving services. You can enjoy a variety of natural activities in Ogdensburg such as visits to St. Lawrence River or the Oswegatchie River. We also offer vehicle shipping services.
Why do you need a mover?
- Movers are well trained on the basics and intricacies of how to make any move a success. They will most definitely possess a wealth of knowledge that you could benefit from. Many movers will also continually update the skills and resources within their teams so that they can guarantee you nothing but the best service.
- Movers will furnish you with moving boxes and other packing supplies. They will also help you pack, disassemble and reassemble any furniture or large items to allow for easy moving.
- Moving carries a huge potential risk for injuries to the client. By hiring well-trained movers, you get rid of that looming danger by having experts handle everything for you. This is especially helpful when as the client you do not have to lift or carry heavy objects.
- Movers also have the best moving tools and equipment that makes it easier for you to move. If there are items that can’t fit perfectly through the door such as your L-shaped couch, movers will have hoisting straps that will help you get it out through the window.
- Lastly by hiring the full services of a moving company you save yourself a lot of time. They will have all the equipment to make your move much smooth. You can use the time freed up by movers to run other errands such as transferring your utilities.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to identify a rogue mover
Many rogue movers have come up and many have set up great looking websites to trap unsuspecting clients. Below are some of the red flags to look out for:
- The mover only gives you a quote over the phone and refuses to visit your premises for an onsite estimate.
- The mover refuses to give you written documents and prefers to do so verbally. This protects them from any binding engagement with you.
- The mover gives you blank documents to sign.
- The mover does not provide insurance in their quote or they will tell you that their insurance is all-inclusive.
- The mover does not have any offices or warehouse facilities and if they do they are run down.
- The mover requests for cash payment or a down payment of more than 25% of the quoted amount.
- Be cautious of a long distance mover who does not provide you with a copy of Your Rights and Responsibilities When You Move booklet by the FMSCA.
- The mover’s vehicle is not company branded.
- If your mover charges you extra beyond what you had agreed.
Our stellar services
We have experience and expertise to conduct any type of move. In Ogdensburg, we have specialized in:
- Apartment moves
- International moves
- Auto transport
- College moves
- Senior moves
- Residential moves
- Animal and pet transport
- Vacation moves
- Interstate moves
- Intrastate moves
- Bulky items moves
Why move with us?
- Experience. We have been in the industry for the last two decades and more. This has allowed us to learn all the ropes in the industry.
- Great service. We have a track record of delivering great moving and transport services. We understand every client has unique needs, thus we custom-make our solutions and budgets to fit your situation.
- Green Business. We have invested in eco-friendly business practices in a bid to reduce our carbon footprint.
- Excellent customer service. We have the best customer service team in Ogdensburg. Our team is skilled and ready to assist you with any moving query or concern.
- Memberships. We are members of the American Moving and Storage Association thereby guaranteeing you that we follow the moving rules prescribed by AMSA to protect your move.
Get a free quote
Fill the form at the top of this page and we will give you a free moving quote. You can reach out to our contact center by calling 888-509-3213. You can also drop us an email at email@example.com and one of our agents will get in touch with you. Enjoy fast and reliable services.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org