Office Movers near Me
Office relocations require a systematic approach that focuses on providing extreme organization and attention. With the valuable content often kept in an office, the moving company you hire should have experience with office relocations of all sizes. Their professional approach will reduce any risks that could jeopardize the condition of your office equipment or lead to the loss of important documents and files. As an office mover, they’ll take all necessary precautions to ensure a safe and structured relocation by using the proper equipment and a planned method of handling files and documents so that they stay organized exactly the way they are.
With your purchase of office moving services, the value of your things is protected under the mover’s insurance policy. According to state law, all licensed movers must provide each of their customers with at least the minimal amount of coverage as deemed by the state they’re in. It is wise to have full insurance coverage during the move in case anything ends up damaged or lost. Most moving companies will let their customers buy additional protection through their insurance provider.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to Find a Reliable Office Mover to Hire
- Use the Internet to search for “office movers near me” and you’ll get a quick list of all your options.
- Check out the websites of several office moving companies to learn about their services, rates, history and credentials.
- Make sure they are licensed and have certifications proving their success as an office mover.
- Make sure they provide insurance protection. If you can’t find any information or details regarding their insurance coverage, be sure to ask them about it over the phone.
- Scope out each mover’s reputation by reading any reviews or testimonials found online. Also look for star ratings given by past customers.
- Collect quotes by calling in or using the online calculators found on the mover’s website. Although these are just estimates, you can use them to compare the costs for services provided by each mover you have interest in hiring.
- Don’t hesitate to call an office mover if you have any questions for them. Their customer service reps should be quick to answer the phone and help you anyway they can. Friendly, knowledgeable customer service shows professionalism and an eagerness to provide customer satisfaction.
- Start searching for an office mover well in advance. There is no need to rush the time it takes to find the right moving company to hire.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.