Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Ocoee, Florida
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-800-518-8708
Ocoee Long Distance Moving Companies
Ocoee is found in Orange County, Central Florida. The town has hundreds of acres under citrus fruits. There are several award winning farmers who rival the apricots of California. The city has 40,000 residents. The construction of roads has spurred the growth of this once silent town. The link to Greater Orlando has attracted investors and settlers alike who boost the economy massively. People like settling, working and visiting Ocoee to experience the scenic views. A-1 Auto Transport has always had good relations with the residents of Ocoee. We handle moving clients in and out of the city. We also have car shipping services.
Do you require a moving company to handle your move?
With the advent of specialized and long distance moving, professional companies are a necessity. Movers have the required experience to cover the distance. A long distance move is often hampered by many risks; road accidents, delays, personal injury and theft.
Out of state movers know the best routes to use and the appropriate hours to move. Some roads have very heavy traffic and covering a short distance may take hours. Using satellite coverage, company drivers are alerted on the less held up roads. This saves on time and potential accidents.
Movers have insurance. In case the heavy pool table is broken when loading, the cost is recovered fully.
Movers have the right equipment. They can handle very delicate items with ease. All glasses are moved using suction machines. The brittle plastics are padded using blankets and bubble wrap. The items are transported under keen eyes. This ensures no scratches on your LED screen.
Professional moving companies use an inventory to keep track of all items. This accountability ensures no losses when items are being transported and unloaded.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Tips for a smooth move
- Contact the moving company months prior to the move. Have a company representative come and do a walk-through with you. They should give an estimate based on the weight and special requirements.
- Sign the contract after you agree on favorable terms. In the contract beware of dubious clauses that may lead to price increase. Establish that failure to adhere to the agreement can result to charges on both parties.
- Use reusable boxes that can withstand the weight of the items. Test the boxes to ensure they don’t give in to the weight upon impact. Drill handles on the boxes to make lifting easy.
- Use boxes of the same color to pack items from one room. Label all the boxes according to the room they originated from. List the items they contain along the side of each box.
- Tightly seal liquid bottles when packing. Little spills can ruin expensive items. They can discolor your sofa or favorite clothes.
- Do not pack flammables and illegal items since the movers will inspect before loading.
- Use an inventory to note all items as you pack. Compare your inventory with the movers to confirm they are in sync.
- Place all the boxes in a strategic location for easy access by the movers.
- Use soap to cover those nail holes on the sides of walls.
- Change your address and inform all concerned individuals.
- Lastly give the movers some refreshments and tip them appropriately.
How to find a reliable mover
Perform a validity check. Check on the license, registration and compliance status on the following websites:
Review sites are the leaders in advocating for consumer rights. They verify each review and post it without alteration. A professional mover should have thousands of positive reviews to prove their worth.
Compare the quotations sent by respective movers. Check that they include basic services at no extra cost. They should have:
- Loading and unloading services.
- Insurance at 60 cents a pound.
- Flexible rates differing with each season.
- Constant weight charge across all items.
- Supplemental insurance for high value items.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We have a presence in all the 50 states of the country and its overseas territories. We have grown to handle huge volumes of moves annually. We can schedule emergency moves in hours and deliver your items intact.
We offer the following services
- Bulky and specialized furniture moves
- Military moves
- Office moves
- Auto transport
- Pet transport
- Commercial moves
- College moves
- Apartment relocation
- Cheap Ocoee movers
Call us now
Find us at A-1 Auto Transport or call 1-888-509-3213. Please fill out the form at the top of our page and talk to an expert mover.