- Oakland Long Distance Moving Companies
- Tips For A Successful Move
- Why You Should Always Use Professional Moving Companies
- Things To Look Out For When Hiring A Moving Company
- Out Of State Movers Near Me
- Services Offered
- Why Hire Our Services?
- Talk To Us
Oakland Long Distance Moving Companies
Did you know that summer is the busiest season in the moving industry? The biggest worry when it comes to moving is how to safely transport your household items from your current home to the new place. The answer is to hire a moving company located in New Jersey. We are familiar with the locality and have well-structured systems aimed at making your move to Oakland as smooth as possible. We offer an array of services including vehicle transport.
Tips for a successful move
- Plan early: Create a schedule of what you need to accomplish before moving day. Ask your mover for a copy of ‘Your Rights and Responsibilities’ booklet to help in preparing for the move. If you intend to hire a mover, do thorough research before selecting the most reliable one.
- Be present: Movers will have questions on moving day and your presence will simplify matters. Give them directions on where certain items need to be placed in the new home. You will also be able to confirm if your items were delivered intact.
- Be thorough: Take a final look at all the rooms to ensure nothing important is left behind. Don’t forget the garden area, the garage, and backyard. Before the truck leaves, make sure you have the contact details of the driver for easy communication.
- Downsize: Most items in our houses are obsolete. Sort out your items into categories of what to move, sell and donate. Moving with less clutter minimizes the moving cost.
- Packing: Be strategic when packing your stuff. Go from one room to another to have similar items in the same boxes. Start with those rooms that are used less frequently and pack the kitchen last. Remember to label the boxes to make it easy for you and the movers.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you should always use professional moving companies
- Convenience and safety. From the packing stages to unpacking, you want a company that will take care of your household items and safely deliver them to your new home. The staff of a professional moving company is trained to work with speed and efficiency. They offer their services as a package bringing convenience to your doorstep.
- Storage options. If, for instance, you want to move to a smaller house or your new house is yet to be completed, you will need a place to store your belongings. The movers provide storage facilities that are under 24-hour surveillance. The payment options are flexible and you get to choose the storage period.
- Accountability. Professional movers provide adequate insurance cover to protect household items. Make sure you understand the terms of your insurance policy to avoid inconveniences later on. To confirm if your mover is insured on not, check with the Licensing and Insurance Public.
- Management skills. A successful move starts way before the moving day. It requires skill and expertise that only a professional moving company can provide. The movers have the resources to complete a move efficiently. They will organize the whole process for you so you don’t have to be stressed.
Things to look out for when hiring a moving company
The staff should respond with the company name when you call. Their brand name should be clearly displayed on their trucks and websites for easy identification. Movers should have physical facilities where they operate from and standard equipment to handle your move properly.
Only work with a company that gives written estimates. Rogue movers don’t send inspectors for an in-house survey. Instead, they give low estimates over the phone only to demand more cash before delivering your items. To avoid this, consider a BBB Accredited moving company.
Be sure to check the credentials of your moving company. Interstate movers must have a valid USDOT Number while in-state movers should be licensed by the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs. Licensed movers are easy to track since their information is available in the FMCSA database.
Out of State Movers Near Me
- Vehicle transport
- Long distance moving
- Residential moving
- Office relocation
- Packing supplies
- Storage services
- International moves
Why hire our services?
A-1 Auto Transport is well equipped to handle any type of move. We are a proud member of AMSA and offer the most competitive rates in the market. Our services are top-notch and available all over the country. We care about our customers and strive to support them every step of the way until they are settled in their new houses.
Talk to us
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us through our toll-free number 888-509-3213. Get free quotes now by completing the form at the top of this page.