Oakdale Long Distance Moving Companies
Oakdale in Washington County, Minnesota is surrounded by affluent cities and captivating sites. It’s a suburb of Saint Paul, the capital city of Minnesota. Oakdale’s location ensures you can interact with nature and city life all in a day. The nearby Mississippi river and Lake Elmo Park Preserve have different native animals, natural habitats and recreational activities. Should you be planning to move here, A-1 Auto Transport is here for you. We are the most experienced mover in Washington County, providing incredible moving and vehicle relocation services. Move to Oakdale and immerse yourself in a different culture, learn a different language and make new friends.
Why hire a moving company?
- Accountability: Moving companies are liable for your items, time and any resources spent. If they break any item they duly make compensation. Movers avoid losses by using professional personnel and advanced moving equipment. They also track your load to ensure your items are not stolen or misplaced in transit.
- Bulky items: Items like refrigerators pose a great risk when moving. They are fragile, heavy and can’t be dismantled. You require strength, skills and proper equipment to handle such items. Moving companies have well-built personnel who can lift and carry such items across stairs. The company can also move them using winches or forklifts. They are padded to protect them from walls and rough floors.
- Valuable items: Fragile and delicate items are tricky to handle. You can’t trust yourself or friends to handle such items when moving. You need professional services from experienced movers like A-1 Auto Transport. We have professionally trained personnel who have specialized in moving heirlooms, electronics and other expensive items. We are insured and repay any damage that may occur. We also have additional insurance options for different items.
How to find a professional moving company in Oakdale
Get recommendations from people the company has served in the past. Any moving company which has been operational for at least ten years must have several reviews from people in your locality. Ask friends, relatives and coworkers. They are more trustworthy since they have no agenda against the company.
Check the opinion of previous customers on the internet. Review websites that deal with moving companies have thousands of reviews about moving companies. Verify the websites legitimacy and search for local moving companies. All movers have a few negative reviews; you should rate them according to how they overcame the situation. You can know the efficiency, communication and type of customer service a company provides from moving websites.
- The company’s physical addresses.
- The type and validity of a company’s household items moving license.
- The type of moving equipment the company uses.
- The safety rating and pending violations of a moving company.
Get several estimates from moving companies to help you negotiate for better terms. Establish the number of services included in the estimate and what the company charges for additional items or specialized services.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Make the move cost-effective by hiring a mover with several types of insurance. The basic level insurance which covers for your items at 60cents a pound is a requirement by the government. The company should also provide supplemental insurance for high-value and delicate items.
Tips for an easy move to Oakdale
- When scheduling a moving date, avoid the summer season, weekends and end months. They are crowded with numerous people moving. This results in increased moving charges and a scarcity of reliable movers.
- Downsize your move before the company representative conducts a walk-through. It helps make your estimate more accurate by including only the items being moved. You can sell items you don’t need and use the funds to facilitate your move. Alternatively, donate them to friends or the Salvation Army.
- Start packing your items weeks ahead. Begin with items you rarely use while moving room by room. Assemble all packing material in a strategic location and use it as your packing base.
Why use A-1 Auto Transport?
Our services are in compliance with Environmental Protection Agency regulations. We are Smart Way Programme members and have a distinguished record of low emissions and sustainability.
Our moving services
- Affordable long distance moves
- Piano moves
- Pool table moves
- Residential relocations
- Pet transport
- Storage services
- Office moves
- Military moves
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com