Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Oak Grove, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Oak Grove Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Some people love staying where everyone knows everyone. Oak Grove is one such place. It only has about 500 residents covering close to two square miles. The town is part of Talladega County in Alabama. Shipping cars to or from Oak Grove is a smooth and simple process when you have the right kind of help. A-1 Auto Transport is the safest and most reliable service in the region.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Nashville to Oak Grove||235$||235 miles||2-4 days|
|Oak Grove to St. Louis||407$||543 miles||2-4 days|
|Dallas to Oak Grove||405$||673 miles||3-5 days|
|Houston to Oak Grove||525$||700 miles||3-5 days|
|Oak Grove to Chicago||530$||707 miles||3-5 days|
|Oak Grove to Kansas City||592$||789 miles||3-5 days|
|Oak Grove to Philadelphia||668$||891 miles||3-5 days|
|Salt Lake City to Oak Grove||1117$||1861 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Oak Grove
Only a company that is present in all parts of the state will know the best routes to reach your address. A-1 Auto Transport connects the entire town with all parts of the country.
Our transport solutions in Oak Grove
When moving to a new state, there are many things to think about but choosing a professional car shipper ebbs away your worries.
- If you are concerned about the transportation cost, then you can opt for open-air shipping. Our fleet comprises of multi-car open trailers with enough room for up to a dozen vehicles depending on their sizes.
- Our enclosed transport service offers the best protection for vehicles that might suffer cosmetic damage when exposed to the elements. It is the preferred shipping option for cars that are newly out of the production line, high-end luxuries, and exotics.
You get to choose between two delivery options when shipping cars to or from Oak Grove.
- The terminal shipping option is the cheapest. It involves sending your car to an appointed depot for transportation. You will collect from the nearest shipping depot across the state on arrival.
- Door-to-door shipping helps to free up your time. We will send our representative to fetch the car and deliver it to your most convenient spot.
We have a lot of experience executing hundreds of international assignments. We have custom and affordable solutions for car imports and exports. We will help you handle the paperwork and customs regulations.
- We give you an affordable shipping option on the roll-on/roll-off
- We have containerized transport to keep your high-end vehicles secure during transport.
- Shipping containers can secure your household goods together with the vehicle when you are emigrating.
We are one of the few transport companies that accept electric cars without exaggerating the charges.
Types of cars that we ship
Whether your vehicle needs a simple move from one point to the other or a detailed one, we have all the solutions. The list of vehicles that we ship includes SUVs, sedans, station wagons, trucks, ATVs, boats, motorcycles, and many others.
Preparing to ship your car
- Remove all personal effects and valuables from the vehicle. The insurance policy will not cover electronic devices, jewelry, and your important documents. You may leave the standard equipment like the jack, spare tire, and emergency kit.
- The gas must not run to more than 1/2 of the fuel tank. The FMCSA recommends about 1/4 to lower the weight of your vehicle and cut unnecessary spillage.
- Confirm that the battery sits securely within its bracket and is fully charged. Acclimatize the vehicle for the new environment by adding the necessary fluids. Check the engine coolant, transmission fluids, and top off where necessary.
- Toll tags and stickers left on the car can attract charges at several points on the highway. Remove or deactivate all these items since your vehicle will travel as a passenger on the truck.
- Use a bubble wrap or other protective material to cover exterior parts that you cannot remove such as the spoilers and side-view mirrors. Fold in the mirrors and retract the antenna.
- If you are shipping a convertible car, make sure that you secure the top so that it does not run into possible damage during transportation.
- Check with the transport company if their insurance policy protects your vehicle during the shipping process.
- Disable the alarm system and write special operation instructions that the driver needs to follow when handling your vehicle.
- Give the driver a set of all keys to the car.
Benefits of choosing A-1 Auto Transport
We are one of the biggest transport companies in the U.S. We will find the most affordable way to make a safe delivery. Some of our benefits include:
- All-inclusive quotes, starting from transportation all the way to insurance.
- The most experienced service on shipping cars to or from Oak Grove.
- First-class customer service and professional vehicle handling. You can confirm by reading our customer’s reactions.
Get free shipping quotes!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.