The Yampa River flows into the Stagecoach Reservoir, giving rise to rich fishing grounds in Oak Creek that stay productive even during winter. The town stretches along a small section that lies between the I-70 to the south and Highway 40 to the north. Route 131 cuts it in the middle, joining up the two roads and offering the most important connection to the rest of Colorado. A-1 Auto Transport is one of the few service providers that can meet all of your needs when shipping cars to or from Oak Creek.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Oak Creek to Denver||$156||156 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Oak Creek to Las Vegas||$513||685 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Oak Creek to San Jose||$658||1098 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Houston to Oak Creek||$709||1182 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Minneapolis to Oak Creek||$741||988 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Oak Creek to Detroit||$843||1405 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Oak Creek to Miami||$1108||2217 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Oak Creek to New York||$1152||1920 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Oak Creek
We have the best coverage of distant locations in the country. We have operations cutting across all the 50 states of the U.S.
Our transport services in Oak Creek
Enclosed shipping helps to create a protective barrier between the vehicle and external environment, leading to one of the most secure shipping solutions. We recommend it as a suitable transport option when you need to move a restoration project or a high-end luxury car.
You can pair up the enclosed transport option with the door-to-door standard for the most secure shipping process. We will send an experienced professional to fetch the vehicle from any point and get it delivered to your residence or business premises.
When you live around crowded streets and highly urbanized areas, terminal shipping may come as the only delivery option available. We will appoint a nearby transportation hub in Colorado, where you will drop-off or collect the vehicle.
Open air transport offers one of the most affordable solutions for shipping cars to or from Oak Creek. Our multi-car trucks increase the available loading space, which allows them to carry 8-10 vehicles on the same trip.
The roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) standard offers the most economical international shipping solution. The shipping vessels have built-in ramps, which allow for a painless loading and unloading process. A team of handles will drive the vehicles on and off the ship at the exit and entry ports.
Containerized transport creates a dry and airtight environment, which helps to secure the vehicle in transit from potential seaside hazards. A-1 Auto transport offers two shipping models using the option:
- You may opt for a dedicated container, which allows for exclusive use. You can pack your household goods and personal effects in the extra space left by your vehicle.
- A shared container may help to bring down the cost to ship since you will only pay for the space occupied by your car. We can pack between 2-4 vehicles in the same compartment depending on their size and dimensions.
Types of cars that we ship
We have reliable transport solutions for boats, ATVs, yachts, golf carts, jet skis, snowmobiles, buses, RVs, vans, trucks, cranes, earthmovers, industrial goods, and project equipment.
How to prepare a car for shipping
- Check in all the compartments for any personal items and valuables. Remove them to prevent possible losses and damage during transportation.
- Detach all the aftermarket accessories such as DVD players, ham radio, removable faceplates, spoilers, grills, ground effects, luggage racks, and fog lights.
- Give the vehicle a thorough wash so that you can have a flawless inspection process.
- Walk around the car and record all the pre-existing cosmetic imperfections
- Use a camera to take dated photographs of all sides and add them to the inspection records.
- Run down the gas to about 1/4 of the tank. Avoid keeping too much fuel as it may add extra weight to the vehicle and complicate the process.
- Run a series of maintenance checks on the mechanical systems, fluid levels, battery, and tire pressure.
- Send the vehicle for repair if it has aggressive fluid leaks or mechanical problems.
- List all the special operations needed to effectively start and drive the vehicle and where the note with the transporter.
- Remove or cover any loose parts on the exterior that could get it the way during the handling process. Fold in the side-view mirrors and retract the antenna.
- Disable the alarm system to keep it from draining off the battery while in transit.
- Deactivate the toll tags to stop them from accumulating unnecessary charges along the highway.
- Prepare a spare set of keys for the truck driver.
A-1 Auto Transport is a US-based company offering affordable and reliable options for shipping cars to or from Oak Creek. We have more than 20 years of industry experience. You can confirm our impeccable record by reading through some of the feedback left by our customers.
Get free shipping quotes!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.