- Norwich Long Distance Moving Companies
- Top 5 Tips To Help You Move Easier
- Reasons Why You Should Hire A Professional Mover
- How To Find A Reliable Moving Company
- Out Of State Movers Near Me
- Our Moving Services
- Why Hire A-1 Auto Transport?
- Make Early Reservations
Norwich Long Distance Moving Companies
Are you planning to move to The City of Norwich? A-1 Auto Transport is your right choice. We will provide services that will make your move comfortable and exciting. We are based in Connecticut and we relocate household items both locally and overseas. We also relocate vehicles.
Top 5 tips to help you move easier
- Organize for your appliances to be serviced and cleaned before you move. You can ask for help from your moving company. Keep your refrigerator doors open at least 24 hours prior to moving to allow them to dry to avoid developing mould.
- Don’t stock up on your food with only weeks to go before you move. Use up all the food you have especially the perishables. Give away what you have on the moving day.
- Ask your mover to give you a list of what they are not allowed to move. These may include flammable materials, pets, and plants. This will help you in the planning process, what you need to dispose or give way.
- Consider hiring a reliable moving company. Do your research and find out the price range of different movers. Select one whose services are affordable.
- If your moving company supplies packing materials, order them weeks in advance to start packing early. Pack only the small-sized household items and leave the heavy and delicate ones for the professionals.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Reasons why you should hire a professional mover
- Packing services: Packing takes up a lot of your time and can cost more if you pack on your own. But for professional movers, it’s a simple task that can be achieved in a single day since they are well- resourced. They are trained to be quick and efficient.
- Reliability: When you decide to DIY, you’ll need the help of your friends. But they may fail to show up and leave you stranded and frustrated. On the other hand, professional movers will make sure they honor your agreement by showing up on the moving day.
- Inventory: If you don’t want the stress of listing down all your household items, you need to hire a professional mover. It’s one of their responsibilities to take inventory of your items describing in detail the number and condition of each item. This is also useful in determining the weight of your stuff.
How to find a reliable moving company
Experience. Years of moving different people to different places give movers experience to know the ins and outs of moving. That’s why it's recommended to hire a mover that has been in the business for a long period of time. They have a team of experts that can deal with any situation that may arise during moving.
AMSA members. To avoid falling into the trap of scammers, choose movers that are certified by the American Moving and Storage Association. The association subjects its members to undergo rigorous background checks every year to ensure they uphold AMSA's Code of Ethics.
A BBB Accredited company. The Better Business Bureau ranks companies that have maintained the provision of quality services to its customers for many years. You can also read the reviews of other consumers who have shared their experience with moving companies. Pay special attention to the complaints directed towards the company you’re interested in hiring and how they were resolved.
Licensing. Never hire a moving company that hasn’t been registered and licensed by the government authorities. A reliable mover needs to have the following credentials:
- Interstate movers must have a USDOT Number issued by the FMCSA.
- In-state movers must obtain a Certificate of Public Convenience to transport household items and the Motor Contract Carrier Permit which are issued by the Connecticut Department of Transportation.
Out of State Movers Near Me
Our moving services
- Vehicle transport services
- Door to door moving
- Interstate relocations
- Coast to coast moving
- International and local moving
- Office relocation
- Residential moving
- Furniture relocation
- Cheap Norwich movers
- Same day moves
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We have been moving people across the country and overseas for more than 25 years. We have a dedicated team of professionals who commit to delivering top-of-the-range moving services to cater for your moving needs. We have advanced equipment that ensures the safety and security of your household items making A-1 auto Transport the go-to moving company you can rely on.
Make early reservations
Call 888-509-3213 to speak to our customer care experts and secure your moving date with us. To get your free moving estimates, please fill out the form at the top of this page.