Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Norwalk, Ohio
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Norwalk Long Distance Moving Companies
Time has finally come for you to relocate to another city. You will be starting life in an unfamiliar locality where you don’t have friends. But the fun is in making new ones and honing your skills. Your move in or out of Norwalk will be easier if you enlist the services of a professional moving company. As a premier mover in Ohio and across the U.S., we come highly recommended as trusted and efficient. We also relocate vehicles.
Tips for moving house
- Packing. You will need strong boxes that will keep the safety of your items intact. The flaps should be in good shape and make sure the items fit in the boxes perfectly before sealing them with tape. Avoid overloading the boxes for ease of movement.
- Label. Write which rooms the boxes should go in, the contents inside (whether the box is fragile) and if it should be loaded first or last. This details will make the work of the movers easier during loading and unloading.
- Valuables. Jewelry, family heirlooms, and other precious stuff should be in a separate box. Handle the packing yourself and keep the box or bag where you can easily access it. You don’t want to lose that necklace that has been in your family for years.
- Survival kit. You probably will arrive late and too tired to do anything else. Prepare a backpack with items like light bulbs, towels, bottled water, first aid kit, soap, and chargers. This way, you will avoid shuffling through dozens of boxes looking for your medication.
Reasons why you need a professional moving company
- You want someone you can rely on to deliver quality services without compromising the safety of your belongings. Professional movers are not only trained to manage a move professionally but they can handle household items with care. Delivery will be on time and you can rest assured you will be settled within a short time.
- Taking inventory can be stressful. It will take you a long time and you might not include every item you own. Leave it to the pros to get a complete list of your items plus their details. They are quick and accurate. The list will help you account for lost or damaged items.
- You will save time when you hire a professional moving company. The tasks involved in moving can be overwhelming and if you are working, we know time lost can never be recovered. The best option is to let the professionals take over so that you can focus on closing deals and finalizing other important issues.
- Any damage to your items will be compensated if your move is in the hands of professional movers. They are insured which means your belongings are protected. The insurance policy you select will depend on a number of factors. It is advisable to discuss your options and understand the terms and conditions.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Things to consider before hiring a moving company
- Their staff should be knowledgeable about what they do. Talk to them and ask as many questions as possible. Their response will tell you a lot about their professionalism. Visit their premises and check out the equipment they use and how they manage themselves with ongoing projects.
- Seek recommendations from friends, co-workers and family members. Their experience will give you insights into which companies you can consider and those to stay away from. Local real estate agents are also crucial since they deal with moving companies regularly. The information they give you might help determine the most reliable moving company.
- Ensure your mover is legitimate. The FMCSA has the sole mandate of authorizing and licensing moving companies that have complied with the rule of law. Long distance movers are issued a USDOT Number while in-state movers are licensed by the PUCO.
What we specialize in
- Vehicle transport
- Long distance moving
- Furniture relocation
- Office relocation
- Military relocation
- International moves
- Storage facilities
- Full-service (packing and unpacking)
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
With value-added services, flexible schedules, and a team of experts who are willing to go to great lengths to ensure the success of your move, you can expect more than just transport services. Our mission is to become the world leader in providing unrivaled services to the farthest corners of the globe. You’re an important part of our business and here at A-1 Auto Transport, you will be treated with respect.
Get in touch
To receive free quotes, fill out the form available at the top of this page. Or, you can call our toll-free number 888-509-3213 for inquiries or bookings.