Norwalk Long Distance Moving Companies
You are looking for a better paying job, you’re going for higher education, you are getting married, you want to live the American dream, etc. and you have decided to move. Moving houses or offices can be a very taxing process and it’s advisable to avail yourself of the moving help offered by professional moving companies. They make the exercise easy, fast, and affordable. People moving to/from Norwalk, Connecticut prefer using A-1 Auto Transport Inc for the move.
We are a leading national and worldwide shipper and have operations nationwide including Alaska and Hawaii. We handle local and small moves in Norwalk, intrastate moves, long distance moves, and international moves.
Tips on how to make your move easier
There several ways you can move easily.
- Organize your move early: Start your preparations at least two months in advance unless it’s a sudden move. You have to take into consideration the building’s policy, mover’s availability, the weather, the authorization needed for interstate moves and many other factors. Arranging your finances and putting together a moving plan is critical for a smooth and stress-free move.
- Keep things together: When you or your movers are packing insist on things being kept together. Avoid packing things from different rooms in the same moving box. This will create confusion when you unpack in your new home. So pack appliances with the extension cords, lamps with light bulbs, small and loose parts attached to the item with tape or in envelopes, etc.
- Carry important documents with you: These include birth certificates, movers’ estimates, school records, contracts, bank records, closing papers, phone lists, current bills, etc. You should also keep your jewelry and antiques with you.
- Hire a professional mover in Norwalk: A reliable mover has trained staff and the right tools. They can help you to pack and move quickly, safely, efficiently and at a low cost.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company
A professional moving company has the expertise and experience to plan and carry out the whole process. This is convenient for you because it saves you time and money and more importantly, you have peace of mind. Out of state movers are liable for damage or loss of your goods while in their care and this ensures they move them safely and securely.
How to find the best moving company
It is important that you hire a well established mover.
- Look for reputable moving companies: Conduct an online search and ask for recommendations; shortlist the good movers.
- Screen the movers: It is important to know the mover’s history and experience. Visit the US Department of Transport and check the complaints filed against the movers. You should also check if their licenses and insurance are valid. Check if they are members of the American Moving and Storage Association because the association has a code of conduct.
- Moving price: Contact at least 3 movers for proposals. The most important thing in interstate moves is to ask for a binding estimate. This is the highest price you will pay for shipping your goods. A reputable mover will be forthcoming with the quote when you ask.
- Hire your mover: Compare the proposals and choose your mover.
Our moving services
A-1 Auto Transport Inc will offer you the complete moving package including advice and planning, packing, loading, transporting, moving storage, unloading, unpacking, and house arrangement at the new location.
We help with:
- Corporate Moves
- International Moves
- Residential Moves
- Work Moves
- Office Moves
- Military Moves
- Government Moves
- College Moves
- Vacation Moves
- Auto transport
- Pet Transport
- Cheap Norwalk movers
- Same day moves
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
We are a leading player in the transport industry and have offices, storage facilities, equipment, and special vehicles spread out in cities and metros around the country and overseas. We have been in the transport business for over 20 years and have expert personnel who will provide you with a remarkable door to door moving experience to any place across the country and internationally at unbeatable rates. Our customers greatly appreciate our superior moving services and we have the highest ratings in online reviews.
Make the move Now
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.