Norton Shores Long Distance Moving Companies
Whether you’re moving across the street country, it’s advisable to enlist the services of a professional moving company. An experienced mover based in Michigan is just what you're looking for. Trusted by thousands of customers for over two decades, A-1 Auto Transport continues to deliver top-of-the-range services both domestically and internationally. With us, your move to Norton Shores will be exciting! Our staff will provide you with all the support you need during the move. We also offer vehicle transport services.
Top 5 moving tips
- Gather plenty of boxes: This is essential if you want to pack with less stress. Packing can take up to one-week depending on the size of your house. Starting early will ensure you have ample time to pack everything that matters.
- Use garbage bags: Don’t unhang clothes in your closest. Instead, drop them in garbage bags and load them into the trucks. Then simply hang them back up at your new house. Effortless and fast!
- Downsize your items: Have a separate box to toss items that you won't need at your new house. Consider donating items to a charity home or selling pieces of furniture and use the proceeds to upgrade your kitchen.
- Clean as you pack: Wipe off the dust from bookshelves and cupboards to avoid doing a complete cleanup exercise in one day. Clean your refrigerator as well and let it dry out completely before moving day. This will ease your work at your new house since cleaning while unpacking can be tiring.
- Labeling: As soon as you're finished packing a box, label it correctly by writing a detailed description of what’s inside. Remember to indicate the rooms where each box should be placed to make your work and that of the movers easier.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Benefits of hiring a professional moving company
- Expertise. Professional movers are experienced and trained to work efficiently and ensure the safety of your household items. They know how to carry heavy stuff and load them into the trucks without causing any breakages. You can trust them to get the job done quickly and professionally.
- Imagine the frustration you will go through if your friends bail out on you the last minute. Save yourself and your friends from the stress of moving by hiring professional movers. They will never let you down and you can be confident they will deliver what you signed up for.
- Save time and effort. With professional movers, you don’t have to worry about taking time off work. They will pack, load and unload your belongings while you focus on your business and other issues. Since they have the required skills, you can rest assured your move will progress without hiccups.
- Insurance cover. Having an insured mover handling your property gives you peace of mind knowing that they are in safe hands. The movers make sure your items are taken care of from your current home to your new home. To find out if your mover is insured, check with the Licensing and Insurance Public.
How to find a great moving company
Ask for recommendations from friends and co-workers who have moved in the past. Their opinions are unbiased and the information they provide will help you find a reliable moving company faster than searching on the internet. Shortlist a few movers and research on them further to settle on a reliable one.
Give preference to ProMover members. This program, started by AMSA, has helped thousands of customers find reliable movers and saved them from the hands of rogue operators. A company that’s not recognized by any trade associations should be avoided since you can't tell if they are legitimate or not.
Read online reviews of moving companies to learn more about their conduct and reputation. Customers share their experiences with moving companies depending on service delivery. Reputable movers have fewer complaints and strive to solve any issues fast to the satisfaction of their customers.
We offer these services
- Vehicle transport
- Military relocation
- Office moving
- Interstate moving
- Long distance moving
- Storage facilities
- Full-service (packing and unpacking)
- Commercial moving
Why choose us?
At A-1 Auto Transport, we put the interests of our clients first by offering services that meet their specific requirements. When you hire us, your problems become ours and we take it upon ourselves to make sure your move flows smoothly. Not only do we transport household items but also give free advice and assistance.
Talk to us
For any queries or concerns, don’t hesitate to speak to one of our customer representatives on 888-509-3213. Get free moving estimates by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.