Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Ship your motorcycle out of Northglenn with those that have the proper training and experience. This will take the delivery process out of your hands, only leaving you responsible for the bike’s preparation.
The preparation helps protect the motorcycle’s condition and those caring for the transport. Luckily, it is a straightforward procedure.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How You Will Need to Prepare.
A successful motorcycle delivery cannot be achieved unless the proper steps are taken. The customer handles the safety of their motorcycle. Even if you believe that your motorcycle is in topnotch condition, take the time to inspect it. You can also have a mechanic do some of it for you.
- Wash the bike so you can see small damages such as dents and scratches.
- Fill the gas tank no higher than ¼.
- Remove all personal belongings and transport them by some other means.
- Make sure to turn off the alarm to avoid a disturbance during transport.
- Check the tire pressure, oil and top off the fluids.
- Document the condition of the motorcycle with photos.
- Collect all documentation requested by the transporter.
Transport Companies’ Insurance Coverage.
All transport companies should have insurance coverage. This protects the vehicles in their care in case of an accident. Vehicle owners’ insurance policies aren’t valid when the vehicle isn’t in their protection. A transporter must have this added security. Always ask the transport company about their insurance policy before you hire them for services.
After the motorcycle’s delivery, have it inspected for damages. If there are any visible marks that weren’t there before the transport, tell the transporter. They will assess the situation and have a report written up. Someone will contact you in regards to filing an insurance claim.