Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Northfield, Minnesota
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Northfield Long Distance Moving Companies
Although it might get overwhelming, hiring a professional moving company will solve all the problems for you. Your move to Northfield doesn’t have to be complicated, let A-1 Auto Transport do the hard work so that you can focus on other things. Located in Minnesota, we offer exceptional moving services including vehicle transport.
Top moving tips
- Find boxes: Source for plenty of boxes with firm edges to pack your stuff. Liquor stores or bookstores give the boxes free of charge or charge a small amount. Get more boxes than you think are enough to avoid rushing back for more.
- Have a plan: Begin the moving process early. Finding a reliable moving company is not easy. You need time to research and organize everything that needs to be done before moving out. Consider picking a moving date in the middle of the week or month when the companies are less busy.
- Pack a ‘first-night’ bag: Pack a few essentials in a bag for your convenience. You’re likely to be too tired to unpack immediately you arrive at your new house and having items such as toiletries, snacks, a change of clothes, utensils and any other item you can’t do without will save the day.
- Photograph your electronics: Avoid struggling when reconnecting your electronic devices at your new house by taking a picture of how the cords are connected before unplugging them. This will not only save time but also reduce chances of frustration when the devices refuse to work.
- Mail forwarding: Change your address early to keep receiving your mail at your new place. Most people forget these important step which means you will be missing out on very important notifications.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why hire a professional moving company?
- During a move, carrying and lifting heavy stuff normally takes its toll on your body and without proper skills, you might end up hurting yourself. But professional movers are trained for this kind of work. They will pack, load and transport your household items within a short time. They will help you unload and unpack and ensure you settle fast.
- It’s very important to work with an experienced team of professionals. Most movers are familiar with the area you’re relocating to or from due to many years in the field. They will use the safest and shortest routes so that your stuff may get to their destination without delay.
- Your items are valuable and should be handled with care. The movers understand this and do their best to guarantee that everything goes as planned. They know how to pack carefully and will ensure all your belongings are delivered without a scratch.
- Ease stress. The moving process is long and tedious especially when moving on your own. However, when you hire a professional mover, you won’t have to do any of the activities involved in moving. They will take care of your move so that you can transition with ease. Thus, helping you start your new life with less stress.
How to find a reputable moving company
Be sure your mover has insurance for household items. Full value protection means that your items will be repaired or replaced in case of any damages. Discuss with your mover the different insurance policies they offer and make sure you understand the terms. To verify their insurance details, check with the Licensing and Insurance Public.
Check how your mover resolves complaints. The Better Business Bureau provides information regarding complaints filed by previous customers. Read the reviews to help you determine whether or not to hire a particular mover. You want a company that responds to claims fast and solves them on time.
Only hire a mover who is registered and licensed by the relevant authorities. Interstate movers should have a valid USDOT Number while intrastate movers should have an MN DOT Number. These numbers should be clearly displayed on their trucks and websites for easy identification.
Our moving services
- Door to door moving
- Long distance moving
- Vehicle transport
- Residential moving
- Commercial moving
- Furniture relocation
- Military relocation
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
As a top-tier mover in Minnesota and throughout the U.S., we promise to give you the best moving experience. We are fully equipped with the necessary equipment and well-maintained trucks. Our crew is highly trained to handle your household items and deliver them intact. At A-1 Auto Transport, we understand how valuable your possessions are and we’ll work towards making your move a success.
Hire us today
To experience real professionals at work, don’t hesitate to call our toll free line 888-509-3213. Get free instant quotes by completing the form at the top of this page.