Moving To Or From Northern Kentucky University
Moving is often viewed as a daunting task by many people. Here in America alone, at least 46 million people move annually! This is despite the fact that moving is still an exercise that most consider challenging. As a student, you are facing what could possibly be your first move by yourself. Your impending move to or from Northern Kentucky University is going to mark the beginning of many moves throughout your life, so why not do it right the first time? Furthermore, once you master your move the first time around, chances of having a difficult move later will be greatly reduced. Our more than two decades in the moving industry have taught us great and valuable lessons that have ensured we move our clients with greater ease over the years in Kentucky and all over the country. We will share some valuable moving advice and tidbits here to help you have a successful student move.
How to have a stress-free student move
Your student move should not be fraught with stress if you follow these moving tips listed below.
- Have a game plan: Moving requires a lot of planning on your part. Be sure to write down all the tasks that you need to tackle. Furthermore, a plan will help you to assign tasks to different days keeping your itinerary organized and freed up for other activities besides moving.
- Budget and save: Moving is an expensive venture for which you should put some money aside. Budget for all the tasks you have to accomplish and begin to save as early as possible in order to have enough money.
- De-clutter: Take this opportunity to do a thorough spring cleaning of your wardrobes to get rid of any clothes and shoes you do not need. Remember, campus dormitories are more cramped than your room at home is, therefore don’t carry clutter.
Advantages of hiring a professional mover
Hiring a professional mover is a costly undertaking, but one with its advantages. Some of these advantages include.
- Time-saving: Moving can take a huge chunk of your day and night, due to the logistics involved. Professional moving crews are trained on the most efficient ways to pack, load and move your items to make the most of the day.
- Professional inventory: Taking inventory of your personal items is as necessary as it can be long. However, when you hire professional movers, they will do this for you saving you a long and tiresome process.
- Safety of your items: Professional movers have lots of experience handling different items, some of which require specialized care. With their vast knowledge in this area, you can be sure that your items are safe from breakage and damage.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best professional mover
When you finally settle on hiring a professional mover, you must still go about the task of finding the right one. These tips should help you in the process of hiring the correct mover.
- Referrals: Get referrals about the local moving companies near you from friends and family. The local realtors could also offer valuable insights about local moving companies that other people may not have.
- Research: Armed with the list of names you have collected above, do your own research to verify the reviews you received. Online reviews can be very varied but a consistent thread in the reviews should help you settle on a true picture of the professional moving company.
- Estimates: The next step is to request for estimates from at least three of the moving companies on your list. Ensure that these estimates are given after a thorough walk-through inventory of your current home. Finally, compare these estimates and settle on the one that is the most affordable.
Our moving services
We offer a wide range of moving services including local and international moving, long distance and door to door moving, cross country and coast to coast relocation services. Additionally, we offer full service moves, furniture disassembly and reassembly, pool table and vehicle transport as well as moving storage. Moreover, we have access to affordable moving companies, moving labor for hire and we offer professional moving estimates.
Advantages of moving with us
Besides being an experienced moving services provider with over twenty years’ experience in the moving industry, we are fully licensed and insured. Furthermore, we are a credible moving company with accreditations from ProMover and the American Moving and Storage Association.
Choose to move with us
Call us today on 888-509-3213 and we will be glad to answer all your moving queries. Alternatively, you can reach us by filling out the form at the top of this page. We will be sure to contact you as soon as we can.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.