- North St Paul Long Distance Moving Companies
- Tips to help you relocate with ease
- The importance of hiring a professional moving company
- Tips to find a trustworthy moving company
- Out of State Movers Near Me
- Our services
- Why use our services?
- Contact us
North St. Paul Long Distance Moving Companies
When moving house, one major factor that is always debated is whether to hire movers or do it yourself. You want your move to North St. Paul to run without hiccups and an experienced mover based in Minnesota is the answer to your problems. We take every precaution to make sure you have the best moving experience ever. Our staff will handle your items carefully and ensure there are no delays. We also offer vehicle transport services.
Tips to help you relocate with ease
- If you own pets, ask your mover if they offer pet transport. Check if the conditions are conducive to your pet and make sure you understand the regulations of pet transport.
- If you have clothes on hangers, slide them directly into trash bags. Tie the hangers together to keep the clothes from folding when moving them. When you get to your new home, simply hang them back up.
- Keep the weight of the boxes at a maximum of 50 pounds. You don’t want to be exhausted quickly when moving the boxes around. Put heavy items on the bottom followed by light items. The items should fit into the boxes properly before sealing the top and bottom using tape.
- Take pictures of the cords connected to your electronic devices. Some devices must be connected in a specific way for them to work and the photos will come in handy when reconnecting them at your new place.
- Remember to change your address at the local post office or online. Notify your business associates, bank, close friends and family of your upcoming move and give them the new address.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-241-3110 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
The importance of hiring a professional moving company
- They are well equipped: Professional movers have all the equipment you need for a successful move. From dollies to ramps to custom-made trucks, the movers are trained to use them efficiently hence making the moving process simple, fast and safe.
- Efficiency in packing: When you hire a professional mover, you can rest assured that your items will be packed with care and delivered intact. They use their skills to handle even the most fragile items such as paintings, artifacts and picture frames so that nothing gets damaged. You’ll save a lot of time and effort that you can use to accomplish other tasks.
- Protection for your belongings: Neither you nor your friends can match the expertise of professional movers. We are organized and strategic when it comes to handling your stuff. Our aim is to deliver your items without a scratch or dent. Plus, we offer replacement value protection which means if your items are destroyed or stolen while in our hands, you’ll receive full compensation.
- Free quotes: This is a prerequisite by the federal government. Professional movers will send their experts for an in-house survey to inspect your household and come up with an accurate figure. The moving cost can either be hourly or a fixed bill depending on whether it’s a local or interstate move. The estimates will help you know exactly how much you’ll spend on the move.
Tips to find a trustworthy moving company
Create a list of several movers and do thorough research on them. Check for the following:
- Are they licensed? Only work with a moving company that has the credentials from the relevant authorities. Local movers must have permits from the Minnesota Department of Transportation and an MNDOT Number. Long distance movers must have a USDOT and MC Number.
- Make sure you understand their terms and conditions. It’s important that you agree with the working policy of a moving company. Check their moving rates and types of services. Carefully read the contract before signing it to confirm if every detail is correct.
- To learn more about your mover, check with the Better Business Bureau to find out if there are any complaints filed against your mover. Reputable movers care about the welfare of their consumers and will respond fast to resolve any claims.
Out of State Movers Near Me
- International moves
- Door to door moving
- Coast to coast moving
- Auto transport (car transportation)
- Furniture relocation
- Packing materials
- Storage units
Why use our services?
Our mission is to make timely and safe deliveries wherever the destination. We pride ourselves in excellence and commitment when it comes to handling your household items. Our customer care department is always on hand to offer assistance during a move. For affordable, efficient and quality moving services, A-1 Auto Transport is just a call away.
Get free advice about our moving plans by calling us now on 888-241-3110. Remember to fill out the form at the top of this page for free moving estimates.