North Pole, Alaska Professional Auto Shipping
North Pole is a small city near Fairbanks and although it lacks in population, it is a huge attraction for tourists due to the city name. During the summer, thousands of tourists flock to North Pole to see the Santa themed attractions including the Santa House which features the world’s largest statue of Santa Claus. Other attractions include streets with Christmas themed names including Santa Claus Lane, Snowman Lane and Kris Kringle Drive. Local businesses keep a Christmas theme in their shop windows year round and the streets are lined with candy cane lights and other Christmas decorations.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|North Pole to Anchorage||$371||371 miles||2 - 4 days|
|North Pole to Juneau||$539||719 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Seattle to North Pole||$1065||2131 miles||6 - 8 days|
|North Pole to Kansas City||$1348||3371 miles||7 - 12 days|
|San Diego to North Pole||$1428||3571 miles||7 - 12 days|
|New Orleans to North Pole||$1686||4215 miles||7 - 12 days|
|New York to North Pole||$1694||4235 miles||7 - 12 days|
|Miami to North Pole||$1928||4822 miles||7 - 12 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Even the public service vehicles including the local police and fire department have Christmas colors in green, red and white to maintain the attraction of the area. If you are planning to move to the North Pole, you may be pleasantly surprised at property values as they are some of the lowest in the state. During the summer it isn’t uncommon for temperatures to range from the 70’s to well into the 80’s. Wintertime has seen temps as low as negative 70 and colder although it is typically around 50 degrees even during the cold months.
Shipping a Vehicle to North Pole
Remember the following when you are shipping a car to North Pole, Alaska:
- When you are moving a vehicle to North Pole, Alaska, you will need to have a reliable carrier transport the car from the continental U.S. to a shipping port in either Fairbanks, which is closest to the North Pole, or to Anchorage, which is the only other major shipping port in the state.
- You will need to check with several carriers to find one that offers Alaska transport and can provide a secure shipping environment for the vehicle. Most often when shipping a vehicle to Alaska there will be more than one transporter involved in relocating the vehicle.
- Make sure that the company you hire is registered with the Department of Transportation, has a motor carrier number and is fully insured with no less than $750,000 in liability insurance as well as cargo insurance. A professional company will be able to provide you with their proof of insurance.
- You need to have the car cleaned inside and out and remove anything personal, including paperwork, from the interior. Lower the fuel to no higher than a quarter tank and since the temperature can be quite low in Alaska, make sure the antifreeze is filled before the car is shipped.
North Pole Auto Transport Directory
24/7 Alaska Towing
24/7 Alaska Towing provides service to the North Pole and many other areas of the state. They can work in off-road and winter weather conditions. Having a car shipped from the lower 48 and need to have it transported from the shipping port to the North Pole? 24/7 Alaska Towing can get the car and deliver it safely to your new home. They also do emergency roadside assistance and they work fast so you won’t be stranded on the side of the road in the cold for any longer than necessary for them to get to you. All services are completely insured, licensed and bonded.
2771 19th Avenue, Fairbanks, AK 99709
Fairbanks Auto Carriers
Fairbanks Auto Carriers deliver cars, trucks and other motor vehicles from the lower 48 to the North Pole and other cities in Alaska. They can deliver your vehicle from the port in Fairbanks or Anchorage right to your door in North Pole, Alaska and they transport with both open and secure enclosed transport carriers.
904 Aurora Drive, Fairbanks, AK 99709
North Pole includes ZIP codes:
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 North Pole - Fairbanks North Star, Alaska (AK) 99705
Our Services and Information
🇺🇸 Fairbanks - Fairbanks North Star, Alaska (AK) 99707
Motorcycle Domestic Destinations
🇺🇸 Fairbanks - Fairbanks North Star, Alaska (AK) 99706
🇺🇸 Fairbanks - Fairbanks North Star, Alaska (AK) 99701
🇺🇸 Fairbanks - Fairbanks North Star, Alaska (AK) 99706
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - December2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September