North Pole, Alaska Professional Auto Shipping
North Pole is a small city near Fairbanks and although it lacks in population, it is a huge attraction for tourists due to the city name. During the summer, thousands of tourists flock to North Pole to see the Santa themed attractions including the Santa House which features the world’s largest statue of Santa Claus. Other attractions include streets with Christmas themed names including Santa Claus Lane, Snowman Lane and Kris Kringle Drive. Local businesses keep a Christmas theme in their shop windows year round and the streets are lined with candy cane lights and other Christmas decorations.
Even the public service vehicles including the local police and fire department have Christmas colors in green, red and white to maintain the attraction of the area. If you are planning to move to the North Pole, you may be pleasantly surprised at property values as they are some of the lowest in the state. During the summer it isn’t uncommon for temperatures to range from the 70’s to well into the 80’s. Wintertime has seen temps as low as negative 70 and colder although it is typically around 50 degrees even during the cold months.
Shipping a Vehicle to North Pole
Remember the following when you are shipping a car to North Pole, Alaska:
- When you are moving a vehicle to North Pole, Alaska, you will need to have a reliable carrier transport the car from the continental U.S. to a shipping port in either Fairbanks, which is closest to the North Pole, or to Anchorage, which is the only other major shipping port in the state.
- You will need to check with several carriers to find one that offers Alaska transport and can provide a secure shipping environment for the vehicle. Most often when shipping a vehicle to Alaska there will be more than one transporter involved in relocating the vehicle.
- Make sure that the company you hire is registered with the Department of Transportation, has a motor carrier number and is fully insured with no less than $750,000 in liability insurance as well as cargo insurance. A professional company will be able to provide you with their proof of insurance.
- You need to have the car cleaned inside and out and remove anything personal, including paperwork, from the interior. Lower the fuel to no higher than a quarter tank and since the temperature can be quite low in Alaska, make sure the antifreeze is filled before the car is shipped.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
North Pole Auto Transport Directory
24/7 Alaska Towing
24/7 Alaska Towing provides service to the North Pole and many other areas of the state. They can work in off-road and winter weather conditions. Having a car shipped from the lower 48 and need to have it transported from the shipping port to the North Pole? 24/7 Alaska Towing can get the car and deliver it safely to your new home. They also do emergency roadside assistance and they work fast so you won’t be stranded on the side of the road in the cold for any longer than necessary for them to get to you. All services are completely insured, licensed and bonded.
2771 19th Avenue, Fairbanks, AK 99709
Fairbanks Auto Carriers
Fairbanks Auto Carriers deliver cars, trucks and other motor vehicles from the lower 48 to the North Pole and other cities in Alaska. They can deliver your vehicle from the port in Fairbanks or Anchorage right to your door in North Pole, Alaska and they transport with both open and secure enclosed transport carriers.
904 Aurora Drive, Fairbanks, AK 99709
North Pole includes ZIP codes:
Auto Transport Services in Alaska (AK), USA
- Akutan, Alaska (AK)
- Aleutians West Census Area, Alaska (AK)
- Aleutians, East Borough, Alaska (AK)
- Anchorage, Alaska (AK)
- Anchorage County, Alaska (AK)
- Bethel, Alaska (AK)
- Bethel Census Area, Alaska (AK)
- Bristol Bay Borough, Alaska (AK)
- Chugiak, Alaska (AK)
- College, Alaska (AK)
- Cordova, Alaska (AK)
- Craig, Alaska (AK)
- Denali Borough, Alaska (AK)
- Dillingham Census Area, Alaska (AK)
- Fairbanks, Alaska (AK)
- Fairbanks North Star Borough, Alaska (AK)
- Haines, Alaska (AK)
- Haines Borough, Alaska (AK)
- Homer, Alaska (AK)
- Hoonah–Angoon Census Area, Alaska (AK)
- Hooper Bay, Alaska (AK)
- Houston, Alaska (AK)
- Juneau, Alaska (AK)
- Juneau City and Borough, Alaska (AK)
- Kenai, Alaska (AK)
- Kenai Peninsula Borough, Alaska (AK)
- Ketchikan, Alaska (AK)
- Ketchikan Gateway Borough, Alaska (AK)
- Kivalina, Alaska (AK)
- Kodiak, Alaska (AK)
- Kodiak Island Borough, Alaska (AK)
- Matanuska-Susitna Borough, Alaska (AK)
- Nome, Alaska (AK)
- North Pole, Alaska (AK)
- Palmer, Alaska (AK)
- Port Of Anchorage, Alaska (AK)
- Port Of Valdez, Alaska (AK)
- Port Of Barrow, Alaska (AK)
- Port Of Iliuliuk Harbor, Alaska (AK)
- Port Of Juneau, Alaska (AK)
- Port Of Ketchikan, Alaska (AK)
- Port Of Nikiski, Alaska (AK)
- Port Of Nome, Alaska (AK)
- Port Of Seward, Alaska (AK)
- Port Of Unalaska Island, Alaska (AK)
- Prudhoe Bay, Alaska (AK)
- Seward, Alaska (AK)
- Sitka, Alaska (AK)
- Soldotna, Alaska (AK)
- Wasilla, Alaska (AK)