North Mankato Long Distance Moving Companies
If you have a move to North Mankato coming up, you've come to the right place. At A-1 Auto Transport, we do more than just moving house. We listen to you and customize our products and services to accommodate your specific needs. Located in Minnesota, we are proud to offer unique moving services including vehicle transport, at affordable rates.
The best tips to make moving house a breeze
- Purge your items. This reduces your luggage hence minimizing the moving cost. Avoid moving with items that won't be necessary.
- Before you start packing, gather sufficient packing materials. You can easily get boxes from bookstores or liquor stores in your area. The boxes should be of different sizes. You will also need sealing tape, bubble wrap, and marker pens.
- Visit your new house a few weeks before moving out to check if there's anything that needs repair. Make the necessary changes such as painting and check that there are no leakages. Prepping the house in advance makes settling in fast and easy.
- Make arrangements with your service providers to transfer your services to your new home. Contact them a few weeks before moving out to avoid paying bills for a house you no longer live in.
- If you have younger kids, find a babysitter to take care of them on moving day. If they are old enough, let them help with simple tasks around the house like decorating their own rooms. This will help them adapt to their surroundings comfortably.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Reasons to hire a professional moving company
- Friendly customer service. Professional movers don’t just transport your stuff from one place to another. They provide personal support for any issues you might have during the move. The movers are knowledgeable in this field and will show you the techniques to make your move less stressful and more enjoyable.
- Moving estimates. Moving companies offer clients free moving quotes based on factors like the size of their move and the distance of the move. They usually send their experts to assess your household to provide more accurate estimates. This way, you can plan your finances effectively and avoid overspending.
- Fewer injuries. Professional movers receive extensive training that makes them better at handling household items than anyone else. They use the right equipment to lift and carry heavy and bulky items thus preventing you from getting hurt. Avoid back pains and sprained ankles by letting the professionals do the heavy lifting.
- Protection. Accidents are unpredictable and the best way to protect your items is to enlist the services of a professional moving company. They offer different insurance options to cushion you against losses in case of damage.
Ways to find the best moving company
Look for movers in your locality. It's easier to get details about their conduct by visiting their facilities. While there, check out the equipment they have and see if their trucks are well-maintained. You want a company that can guarantee safe delivery of your items. Ask as many questions as you can to gauge their level of professionalism.
Only consider movers that have legal documents from the relevant authorities. Interstate movers must have a USDOT Number while intrastate movers must have permits from the Minnesota Department of Transportation.
Check if your mover is a member of the American Moving and Storage Association. Through their ProMover program, companies can only be certified if they have a clean track record and agree to adhere to professional business practices. ProMover members have fewer complaints and provide services of high quality compared to other companies.
Make sure the company you intend to hire has contact information and company-branded trucks and vans. This enables easy communication. If a mover shows up at your doorstep with unmarked trucks, don’t allow them into your house.
We offer these services
- Commercial moving
- Residential moving
- Office relocation
- Furniture relocation
- Military relocation
- Vehicle transport
- Long distance moving
Why hire us?
Our clients are the pillars that hold our company. Hence, we treat them with respect and offer services that surpass their expectations. We take pride in our staff for their dedication and determination in ensuring every customer is attended to professionally. Our customer care department is always at hand to assist you with anything that concerns moving. Let A-1 Auto transport manage your move and you'll be glad you did.
Talk to us
Make the switch today and book your moving date with us. For details about our range of services, call us now on 888-509-3213. Get free instant quotes by filling out the form at the top of this page.