North Lauderdale Long Distance Moving Companies
Moving, especially long distance, is a significant event in a person’s life. You require a well-executed plan to make the move as smooth as possible. If you’re looking for a reliable, efficient and customer-friendly mover, look no further than A-1 Auto Transport. Our experience in the moving industry has enabled us to develop services designed to serve you better. We are the go-to moving company based in Florida with a wide range of services including vehicle relocation. Let your move to North Lauderdale be swift and enjoyable by hiring us today.
Tips to make your move easier
- Start packing early. Get enough packing supplies from the local stores. Pack small items and label the boxes clearly with the details of the contents and the rooms where each box is destined.
- Pack essential items last. These are items you’ll need to use on the first night at your new house. Chargers, bedsheets, toiletries and a change of clothes should be packed separately and loaded last to enable easy access.
- Have the estimates of at least three moving companies and select the one that offers good services at affordable rates. This will help you plan your finances more efficiently.
- Before signing any contracts, read through carefully to confirm the details of your agreement and to check that there are no hidden charges.
- Most moving companies operate on tight schedules and booking early will secure your spot on their calendar. Choose the moving date wisely to avoid paying high rates and also to give you sufficient time to prepare.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional mover
- Appropriate equipment: The lifting of heavy and bulky household items requires special equipment to make the work easier. Professional movers are well equipped with tools that help them to carry your items safely and have them loaded into the trucks.
- Inventory: Listing all the items you have is a difficult task. But with professional movers, it’s part of their work to record all your belongings. They write a detailed description to help them identify any items with defects and also to calculate the cost of the move.
- Insurance: When you hire professional movers, your household items are automatically insured against any damage that may occur during the move. The movers are responsible for the safety of your belongings until they are delivered to your new home. Visit the Licensing and Insurance Public database to check the insurance details of your moving company.
- Expertise: The staff of a professional moving company undergoes extensive training to gain sufficient skills to plan the whole moving process flawlessly. You don’t have to worry about the safety or security of your items. The movers know how to handle your household items from packing, to loading, to unloading them.
Ways of identifying a reliable moving company
The Florida Professional Movers Association helps consumers find reliable moving companies that are trustworthy. The association has put in place measures aimed at getting rid of rogue operators.
Consider hiring a BBB Accredited company. The BBB provides details about the performance of a moving company. Consumers can review and rate moving companies based on their experiences. Pay special attention to any complaints against the moving company you intend to hire to find out how the issues were resolved.
A reliable mover must be registered by the federal government. The FMCSA issues licenses to companies that have complied with the required regulations. Interstate movers are issued with a USDOT Number. In-state movers must be licensed by the FDACS.
Ask friends and family who have relocated in the past for their experience with the moving companies. They may recommend a particular company that offers good services. You can also do your research online to identify companies that provide quality services at affordable rates.
- Door to door moving
- Residential moving
- Interstate and intrastate moving
- Packing supplies
- Vehicle transport
- Military relocation
- Office relocation
- Coast to coast moving
- Local and international moving
- Cheap North Lauderdale movers
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
We are a reputable moving company offering unique and personalized services to our customers. We take pride in our team of professionals who are highly skilled and committed to ensuring the safety and security of your household items. Hire A-1 Auto Transport today for exceptional and reliable moving services.
Call us on 888-509-3213 to get personalized assistance on the best moving plans available for you. For free moving estimates, please remember to fill out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.