North Las Vegas Long Distance Moving Companies
North Las Vegas, a city in Clark County, Nevada is often described as the community of choice. It has incredible accommodation rates that cut across different income levels. Since it lies on the Las Vegas Valley, you can expect quality entertainment from casino resorts and adventure parks. If you would like to make your move simple and fast, get in touch with A-1 Auto Transport. We also provide auto transport services.
Why you need a moving company
- Valuable items: We own items that have financial or sentimental value; and trusting your friends to pack and load such items is taking a risk. You require moving companies that come with the skills and equipment to handle such items. They are also accountable for all your items and compensate for any loss.
- Affordability: With moving companies you are assured of safe and timely deliveries which are covered by the base level insurance. This ensures you do not suffer additional expenses due to delays or accidents. When conducting a self-move, any accident which occurs is repaid from the customer’s purse. When moving companies handle your move, you are left with time to carry on with your work or business.
- Packing: This can be a stressful task due to the time and expenses involved. When you hire movers to pack your items, you are sure of professional services. They have the skills and packing material to ensure your packed items arrive in one piece.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best moving company in North Las Vegas
Get a list of moving companies from local moving associations or the American Movers and Storage Association. Ensure you know the type of services you require so that you can recruit a mover that will provide the best services.
Use the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association and Nevada Department of Transport to verify a company’s compliance with national government and state laws respectively. The United States Department of Transport has a list of requirements every mover must fulfill in order to conduct moves. Ensure the company has a renewed license and updated insurance information before contacting them.
Get every detail on paper. Ask several companies for a moving valuation and compare their rates, deadlines and services. Deal with the company which has specific deadlines, affordable rates and a few extra services for free. The company should also respond to your queries promptly and ask you questions/give useful moving tips.
Be alert for the following red flags:
- Companies that ask for a huge deposit upfront and do not want to conduct a physical in-house estimate.
- Movers with multiple pending violations and a low safety rating with the FMCSA.
- Moving companies without a definite physical address.
What to do for a simple move to North Las Vegas
Move during the off-season to make the move fast, affordable and smooth. Between the months of October to May there are fewer people moving which results in reduced moving charges.
Move only the items you need. Sort out belongings and separate items you no longer use. Moving with such items increases the moving cost and adds onto the packing and loading time. Pack them nicely and donate them to Goodwill or the Salvation Army. Save the receipts and use them on IRS to deduct your income tax.
Perform at least 80% of all moving tasks before moving day. This include:
- Packing and placing the items in strategic positions
- Creating an inventory of your items
- Changing your lease agreement
- Changing your address
- Cancelling deliveries and subscriptions
Move valuables, essentials and personal items in your car or under your care.
A-1 Auto Transport moving services
- Full-service moves
- Office moves
- Piano moves
- Pool table moves
- Vacation moves
- Commercial moves
- Storage services
- Door to door relocations
- Pet transport
- Vehicle transport
- State to state moves
Why consider A-1 Auto Transport?
We have a presence in the entire country having provided our services to thousands of customers for the past 25 years. This remarkable success has been due to the long term relationship that we cultivate with our customers each time we work together. Check out our affordable rates and positive customer testimonials at A-1 Auto Transport.
Make the switch
Get in touch, call us on 1-888-509-3213 or find us at A-1 Auto Transport and check out our unbeatable prices. Fill out the form at the top of our page and get a free moving quotation.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.