North Kingstown, Rhode Island Professional Auto Transport
In 2013 the population of North Kingstown was around 35,000 and it is one of the fastest growing cities in the State of Rhode Island with an average population growth of more than 8% per year. Many historical landmarks are located in North Kingstown including Quonset Point, a now defunct Naval base that was the home of the Navy SeaBees, a Naval Construction Battalion and Historic Wickford Village, a very old coastal village that still has firmly standing 18th-century homes and a large harbor that tourists enjoy visiting.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|North Kingstown to Atlanta||$624||1041 miles||4 - 6 days|
|North Kingstown to Nashville||$636||1060 miles||4 - 6 days|
|North Kingstown to Chicago||$715||954 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Miami to North Kingstown||$871||1452 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Phoenix to North Kingstown||$1032||2582 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Dallas to North Kingstown||$1033||1723 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Denver to North Kingstown||$1164||1941 miles||5 - 7 days|
|North Kingstown to San Jose||$1239||3099 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
You can learn more about North Kingstown by visiting the following pages:
- North Kingstown Chamber of Commerce where you can learn all about the local business sector of North Kingstown.
- The official North Kingstown city website where you can find residential and government information and city departments.
- The Northeast Independent Newspaper for all the local news and event information covering a wide range of daily topics.
Shipping to North Kingstown
When you’re having your car shipped to North Kingstown keep these things in mind:
- Be present when the driver picks the car up so you will be able to walk through the inspection with him and make sure that everything necessary is noted about the condition of the car before it’s loaded.
- Remove all of your personal items from inside the car because they will not be covered by the carrier’s insurance. If you leave items inside the car be sure that you are aware that they will be at risk of being lost if there is an accident during transport and will not be replaced by the company.
- Be sure that you feel 100% comfortable with the company that you hire. The most important aspect of car shipping is to know the company hired will take care of the car as if it were their very own. If you don’t feel right about something you need to speak up or hire another company immediately.
North Kingstown Auto Transport Directory
Estes Express Lines
Estes Express Lines has been in business since 1931 and they are one of the most highly rated trucking companies in the nation. They transport heavy freight, motor vehicles, home furnishings, large and small equipment and other cargo. They offer online tracking of all transport and they own more than 30,000 trailers. They have achieved award status from the American Trucking Association and can provide reliable, affordable door to door service that is fully licensed and insured.
10 Industrial Ct,
Seekonk, MA 02771
John's Auto Transport
John’s Auto Transport is a full service auto transporter that provides safe and secure transport at affordable prices. They strive to have outstanding customer service and always work hard to deliver on time.
163 Danielson Pike
United Road Services: Davisville
United Road Services is a nationwide transporter that provides auto transport services to all states in the United States including Alaska and Hawaii. They work for individuals as well as businesses and can relocate one car or entire fleets of motor vehicles. They provide exquisite logistics and are a top rated company with accreditation from the Better Business Bureau and the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. All transport is licensed and fully insured.
40 Thompson Rd
North Kingstown, RI
North Kingstown includes ZIP codes
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.