Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from North Dakota
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Best North Dakota Long Distance & Interstate Moving Companies
Moving is tough. You have to pack everything up, taking special care that nothing gets broken (although, something always does!) into boxes you found behind the local grocery store. You have to try and fit all of your furniture through doorways, halls, and stairwells without damaging any walls or floors. It all has to be loaded into a truck or van that seems to be too small no matter how big it is. You will drop something, and more than likely, the thing you drop will be a box with the word “Fragile” hastily scrawled across it with a magic marker. We have all gone through it, and it is never a fun time. You can avoid a lot of this stress by working with a professional North Dakota moving company. They can help deal with the hard work so you don’t have to.
Cost & Time Examples For Interstate Moves
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and the contents of the home. Prices do not include packing.
Estimated Weight (based on home size):
1BR=2600 lbs – 3900 lbs
2BR=3900 lbs – 5200 lbs
3BR=6500 lbs – 9100 lbs
4BR=9100 lbs – 14300 lbs
5BR=11700 lbs – 19500 lbs
Choosing Your North Dakota Long Distance Movers
You need to do your research when you pick a moving company. Hiring a fly by night operation could end up leaving you with a bunch of marked up walls and broken dishes, or worse, everything you own vanishing, never to be heard from again.
- The company’s reputation: You don’t want to hire some fly by night operation that isn’t going to take care of your things, or worse, disappear into the night with them, never to be heard from again. Check online at sites like Yelp and see what kind of reputation they have. Pay special attention to how problems were resolved.
- Years in business: How long has this company been in the moving business? Don’t hire a couple of guys who bought a used van and call themselves a moving company. Make sure you are working with experienced professionals.
- DOT Registration: Interstate movers must be registered with the Federal government and have a U.S. DOT number. Make sure your company can legally operate across state lines if that is where you need to move.
- Insurance and liability: The law only requires the company to insure your belongings for $0.60 per pound. Some companies will offer more coverage up to the replacement cost of the items. Find out what your company offers.
- Additional services: You can get a whole host of optional services to help you with your move, including packing and unpacking, or automobile transport. Check what services the company offers, and how much extra they cost.
- Ease of contact: Ensure that you will be able to reach the company in the event of an emergency. Going with a company that has a local office can help.
Our Moving Services
- Commercial and office relocations
- Residential apartment and house moving
- Military relocations
- Door to door moving
- Full service packing and unpacking, including packing materials
- State to state, coast to coast, local and long distance moving
- Heavy and custom furniture removal including piano moving, pool table moving, etc.
- Auto transport services
- Student relocations
- Satellite tracking
- Cheap North Dakota movers
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How Much Will It Cost To Hire My North Dakota Long Distance Movers?
Many factors can contribute to the cost of hiring a moving company. For example, the amount of stuff you need to move, the distance you are traveling, and the extra services you have requested all factor into the total. Call a few companies for quotes. Most will give a free estimate.
Before Signing Away
- Any additional services you have requested should be listed on the contract clearly with the associated costs.
- Make sure that all information on the contract is correct including the addresses you are moving from and moving to.
- The mover’s policy on damages should be listed on your agreement.
Helpful Moving Tips
- It is better to leave all boxes in the rooms they were packed in, rather than stacking them all together.
- You should consider transporting any jewelry or valuables with you.
- Request a copy of the inventory sheet for your records. Note any claims of pre-existing damage.
- Your homeowner’s insurance policy may cover any accidental damages during a move. You should contact your insurance agent to find out.
North Dakota Cross Country Movers for Hire
Kedney Moving Center
4700 Demers Ave.
Grand Forks, ND 58201
Fettes Transportation Systems
B 1830 4th Ave. NW
West Fargo, ND 58078
North Dakota Storage Facility Directory
Jamestown, ND 58401
Five Star Storage
3255 43rd. St. S
Fargo, ND 58104