North Branch Long Distance Moving Companies
Planning to move soon? Moving companies play a huge role in the success of your move. If you are moving to North Branch soon, we highly recommend hiring a moving company located in Minnesota. Familiarity with the neighborhood and the surroundings make maneuvering the roads and streets easy. We offer unrivaled moving services and guarantee the safety and security of your items. We also transport vehicles.
Hacks to make moving a breeze
- Plan ahead. Moving is not an easy task, it requires careful thought and planning. Write everything down, no matter how insignificant, that you need to take care of before the big day. Give yourself sufficient time of, say, one week to complete each task before moving to the next.
- Declutter your home. Take this opportunity to give away clothes and items that you no longer use. The aim is to start your new life with less clutter. Go through every room and separate what you're moving from what you need to dispose of.
- Take some pictures. Before disassembling your electronics, take a photo of the connections. The pictures will save you from headaches when reconnecting them at your new home.
- Make a list of people and businesses that you need to notify of the impending move. These include credit card company, magazine subscriptions, close family members, and doctor. Fill out a Change of Address form and give your contacts the new address.
- Choose a reliable moving company to help you relocate with ease. Do thorough research to ensure you're hiring a company you can rely on to take care of and deliver your items on time.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you should consider a professional moving company
- They are experienced: We know how draining a move can be. Moving those heavy pieces of furniture can cause serious bodily harm. That’s why you need the help of professional movers. They are more experienced in handling pool tables, refrigerators, and the piano. They know how to maneuver the trucks through different road terrains and ensure safe delivery of your items.
- Storage units: Sometimes you need to leave your items in storage temporarily. For instance, if you enlisted in the military, you will need a safe place to store your belongings. Professional movers provide storage facilities which are under 24-hour surveillance for maximum security. You then decide how long you want your items stored.
- Insurance coverage: With a professional moving company, your items are covered. This means in case of any damages due to an accident, the movers are responsible for repairing or replacing the items. This gives you peace of mind since you won't incur any losses when moving.
- Packing services: When you hire a professional moving company, they show up at your house with high-quality packing materials. They are trained to handle delicate items like artifacts with care and know how to pack efficiently. They use heavy duty padding materials to protect your items from breaking while in transit.
How to find a reputable moving company
Whether you are moving within a state or crossing over to another, you need to verify the legal documents of your moving company. Interstate movers should have a USDOT Number from the FMCSA while intrastate movers need a license from the Minnesota Department of Transportation.
Set your priorities right. Choose a moving company depending on the services you want. If you need the full-service pack or have pets, make sure the company you intend to hire offers such services. Visit their offices and discuss your options before settling on a mover.
Consider a company that’s a member of the Minnesota Transport Services Association. These are companies that have passed a rigorous screening process aimed at eliminating scammers. Members are required to abide by the association’s rules and regulations and uphold good customer relations.
We specialize in the following services
- Auto transport (car transportation)
- Military relocation
- Commercial moving
- Furniture relocation
- Long distance moving
- Door to door moving
- Residential moving
Why choose us?
As the market leaders in Minnesota and beyond, we continue to expand our services to reach more people. We are bringing the services to you to help make your next move easy, fast and efficient. At A-1 Auto Transport, quality, trust, and integrity are our foundation. We take pride in our teams for their hard work and enthusiasm in ensuring you have a great moving experience.
Get in touch
If you have any questions, call our friendly customer care representatives on 888-509-3213 and they will be happy to answer them. Get free moving estimates by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.