North Arlington Long Distance Moving Companies
At A-1 Auto Transport, New Jersey, we understand how important the move is to you and our services are made to meet your specific needs. Our staff is friendly and ready to answer any moving questions you might have. Hire us today, sit back and relax as our moving specialists handle your move to North Arlington professionally. We also relocate vehicles.
Moving house tips
- Put important documents such as birth certificates, passports, will and medical records in a folder or a small box that you can easily carry around. To be safe, make copies of the documents or back them up on your computer.
- Declutter your household items to minimize your luggage. Go through your rooms and separate what needs to moved, sold and donated. This way, you will move with fewer items that matter.
- Use quality materials to pack your household items. They are valuable and deserve to be handled with care. Moving companies offer boxes that are designed for household items. You will also need sealing tape, bubble wrap, markers, and labels.
- Take photos of how the wires are connected to your electronic devices. This is ideal especially if you don’t have a clue of what goes where. The pictures will act as a reference when setting up the devices at your new home.
- Update your address by filling out a Change of Address form at the local post office or online. Notify your bank, companies and monthly subscription services of the change and send them the new address.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
The benefits of a professional moving company
- The safety of your items: While it is a good idea to ask your friends to help you move, what happens when they break your precious items? Professional movers know how to handle items to prevent damage or breakage. Additionally, they are insured which means you are eligible for compensation in case of an accident.
- Professional packing services: Packing is the most tedious and time-consuming part of moving. What could take you weeks will only take the movers a day or two. They are trained for this job and they do it to perfection. Your items will be wrapped in heavy duty padding materials and packed carefully to avoid damaging them. Save yourself the trouble and headache of packing by hiring professionals.
- Reliability: It is important that everything goes as planned on moving day. Professional movers keep their word and honor contracts. You can expect them at your doorstep on the agreed date to provide the services you paid for. Unlike your friends, the movers are committed to making your move proceed without a problem.
- Friendly staff: When moving, you want a team that will support you throughout the process. This is what you get when you hire professional movers. Their staff is courteous and professional. They will help you fulfill your moving goals without stress so that you can start your new life with a smile.
Steps to choose the right moving company
Ask if your mover takes inventory of household items. This is important in calculating moving estimates and makes it easy to account for missing or damaged items. Reliable movers send their experts to inspect your house to provide accurate quotes.
Ask as many questions as possible. Find out the type of services they offer and their strategy. Ask if there are additional charges and the time it will take to complete the process. Having the right information will help you determine if the mover is worth hiring.
Consider a mover certified by the American Moving and Storage Association. Members must pass a rigorous background check to ascertain their legitimacy. AMSA ensures that movers follow its rules and regulations for the safety of the company and consumers as well.
We specialize in these services
- Auto transport (car transportation)
- Coast to coast moving
- Door to door moving
- International moves
- Commercial moving
- Military relocation
- Furniture relocation
Why choose A-1 Auto Transport?
The moment you hire us; our team will visit your house to assess what you own so that we can prepare adequately. There is more to moving than just packing up your boxes and transporting them. At A-1 Auto Transport, we help you move with confidence. Your belongings are handled by professionals who are determined to make your transition easy. We go above and beyond to ensure each client gets satisfactory service.
Get free quotes
Plan your move with seasoned experts. Get a free quote by completing the form at the top of this page or call us now on 888-509-3213.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.