Norcross Long Distance Moving Companies
The second oldest city in Gwinnett County, Georgia, Norcross has an abundance of parks and trails. To enjoy stress-free moving, it’s wise to partner with a moving company that puts your interests first. At A-1 Auto Transport, Georgia, we do not disappoint our clients. We are committed to offering excellent moving services and deliver your household items efficiently and safely. We also provide vehicle transport services.
- Arrange a visit to your new house to check if anything needs fixing including the walls. Set up your utilities and clean the house to settle in smoothly.
- Get plenty of packing boxes from stores or moving companies. Look for brand new boxes to avoid exposing your items to chemicals.
- Enquire from your moving company the items they don’t move. Flammable materials such as gasoline and acids are risky and need to be given away or disposed of.
- Reduce the weight of your items by getting rid of the items you don’t use anymore. You may opt to sell or donate them to create space for relevant items.
Benefits of hiring a professional moving company
- Reliability: You cannot complete the process of moving on your own. If you ask for help from friends, they may fail to show up and leave you stranded. However, professional movers are bound by the signed contract and have to show up as agreed. Plus, the movers have a reputation to maintain hence will ensure they are on time.
- Time management: Most of us are busy with work and rarely get time for anything else. In such cases, professional movers come in handy by providing all the moving support you need. They will organize, pack, load and deliver your stuff to the destination of your choice.
- Packing services: Packing is time-consuming and can be expensive if you separately hire a truck and people to help you load and unload your belongings. When you hire a professional moving company, all this comes as one package. It's cheaper, and you are assured your items will be handled with care.
- Security: You need a well-established moving company to handle your expensive possessions. A random company is difficult to trace and may disappear with your items. On the other hand, a professional mover is insured, and you’re confident your items will be protected against damage or loss.
- Safety and efficiency: The safety of your items is a top priority for most professional movers. They have the appropriate equipment and tools to handle your belongings to ensure they arrive at their destination in good condition.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Ways to find a trustworthy mover
- A reputable moving company is required to issue you with a copy of 'Your Rights and Responsibilities' The booklet provides a step-by-step guide to help you prepare for your move and what to expect from the moving company.
- Avoid falling into the hands of unscrupulous movers by checking the moving company’s history with the FMCSA. The agency has a section where dissatisfied consumers can lodge complaints against moving companies.
- Check if the Better Business Bureau has accredited the company. The bureau acknowledges companies that provide exemplary moving services and grades them. A moving company rated A+ means it's trustworthy and satisfies their customers moving needs.
- Only hire a company that’s duly registered and licensed. Interstate movers must have a valid USDOT Number while intrastate movers should have the proper licensing from their respective states. In Georgia, the Department of Public Safety issues moving companies with the Certificate of Convenience and Public Necessity.
- Check the rates of moving companies before hiring them. Get the estimates of at least three moving companies and pick one that’s affordable. Beware of companies that offer extremely low rates since this may signify their inexperience or intention to defraud you.
- Vehicle transportation
- Military relocation
- Door to door moving
- Interstate and intrastate moving
- Commercial and residential moving
- Furniture relocation
- Packing supplies
- Cheap Norcross movers
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We aspire to offer our customers first-class moving services at pocket-friendly rates. We train our staff to handle your household items with utmost care and deliver them without delay. Our advanced equipment ensures the security and safety of your belongings. We have designed moving solutions that address all your moving problems. For dependable, convenient and efficient services, look no further than A-1 Auto Transport.
Get free quotes
Our friendly customer representatives are available on 888-509-3213 to answer your questions. Remember to fill out the form at the top of this page to get your free moving estimates.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.