Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Noorvik, Alaska
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Noorvik Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Noorvik is a neatly tied-up community in northwest Alaska, just a few miles from the largest city in the region. Many people living here keep up the walking tradition but you will find it easier to move by private car. As you start thinking about shipping cars to or from Noorvik, look for help from A-1 Auto Transport.
Areas covered in Noorvik
There is no part of the U.S we cannot reach. When you need delivery to your doorstep or collection from the nearest terminal, we have the solutions.
Transport services offered in Noorvik
Open air-transport can happen in one of two ways, on a flatbed truck or a multi-car trailer.
- The flatbed truck is an expensive option that only works best for interstate towing and door-to-door deliveries. The trailers can only move 1-2 vehicles at a time.
- Multi-car trailers can transport 8-12 vehicles on a trip, depending on their size and weight. Keeping such a large number of automobiles on the truck lowers the cost to ship because of an even spread of the rates.
Enclosed shipping protects vehicles from cosmetic damage resulting from exposure to the elements. It makes a great exotic and luxury car shipping option. Our trucks have several features that help to improve the safety.
- Hydraulic lift gates, which adjust to the ground clearance level of different cars.
- Strong straps to tie down the vehicles in the truck without causing scratches.
- Winches to load non-op cars.
- Air compressed suspension to cut bumpy rides on rugged roads.
You can choose between two delivery options when shipping cars to or from Noorvik, door-to-door or terminal-to-terminal.
- With terminal shipping, we both agree on convenient transportation depots where you will drop off or pick up the car. We have a wide network of these points in Alaska and many parts of the U.S.
- Door-to-door is an effective solution when you don’t mind going back to your pockets to pay for increased convenience. We will take care of all the running around and deliver the vehicle at your desired point.
To export or import a vehicle, you must go through regulatory approvals and too much paperwork. A-1 Auto Transport can help you to sail through all the stages, having done this for more than two decades. We will also find you the right shipping solution from the available options.
- The roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) standard offers the most affordable transportation solution. RoRo describes the loading and unloading process, where the car gets driven on or off the ship. We have a network of international vessel operators that covers all the major global destinations.
- Shipping containers have airtight and watertight properties meant to secure the vehicles from the dangers at sea. We have 40FT and 20FT options. We use the former to transport multiple vehicles and the latter to ship one car. Exclusive use of the container allows you to include spare parts and household goods when emigrating.
Types of cars that we ship
Our transport solutions cover all kinds of automobiles, whether it is a motorcycle, truck, boat, or oversized equipment.
Preparing the car for transportation
- Remove personal effects from the vehicle. Auto shipping companies will not move cars that have personal items. Custom additions like audio systems and DVD players count as part of these items.
- Wash the car so that it can have a flawless inspection process. Check it for cosmetic damage after cleaning. You should note down all the dents and scratches and take photographs where possible.
- Do not fuel up the car. You should try to run down the gas up to about one-quarter, which is enough to load and unload the vehicle on the truck. Too much fuel complicates the transportation process by adding up the weight and creating a safety hazard.
- Run maintenance checks on the vehicle. Make sure that there are no leaks and you have enough fluid levels. Keep the battery on a full charge and inflate the tires. Take the car for repair if it has mechanical problems.
- Make a set of spare keys that you will hand over to the driver. List down any special running instructions that the driver might need to handle your vehicle. Disable the alarm system or give written instruction on how to turn it off.
Why you can rely on our services
- We have highly competitive pricing for shipping cars to or from Noorvik.
- A-1 Auto Transport offers fully licensed and insured transport services.
- We have a good reputation in the industry. You can check it out from our customers.
Get a free shipping quote!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.